October 4th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rita Ora by Norman Wong for Flare Magazine
By Faith

Rita Ora by Norman Wong for Flare Magazine.

Source: Just Jared & Flare

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora by Norman Wong for Flare Magazine”

1. Ms coco says:

These are beautiful love these pictures of her

2. Pari says:

She looks beautiful

3. sondria says:

Are those leather overalls she’s wearing, love them!

4. Dion says:

Rita! Looking fab!

5. Kitty B. says:

She looks amazing, PLEASE SPILL THE TEA ON HER OVERALLS!!! i NEED them! Plz and thank you :)

6. Nicki says:

I love the overalls. I have to admit she looks good here. And she’s been dressing better lately.

7. meekaG says:

She looks really good but what happen to her short hair mane!!! I wanted to see a different style with it….

8. Monica says:

She looks gorgeous. Yes, I need those overalls in my life.

9. LoudPen says:

These photos are amazing! I’m really digging Rita right now. I want her to get rid of the blonde and do a dark brown or black for her hair. It would separate from so many others in the industry.

10. Sarah says:

I Love the pics!!!

11. tasha says:

She is a very beautiful girl. Love the red lippy on her.