October 4th, 2012
Beyonce, Fashion News, Lookbook, Shopping
Lookbook: House of Dereon Fall 2012
By Faith

Right off the heels of the first campaign image for House of Dereon Fall 2012 comes the actual images for the collection. Beyoncé’s sexy little two-tone dress doesn’t seem to be a part of the offerings, but there are definitely some very functional and on-trend designs from sheer inset maxi dresses (like the one above) to leather skinnies.

Fall is all about knits and those are presented, though unfortunately most are sheer, extracting a bit of the cozy element that we all look for in our autumnal sweaters and tees.

Prints are in abundance including leopard, a tribal print, and a Missoni-esque zig zig pattern.

LBDS anyone? The collection has more than a few, giving us all a few party dresses to add to our wardrobes for Fall.

What could Beyoncé and other celebrities actually wear? The Fitted Maxi Dress with Faux Leather Piping could look quite amazing on the red carpet and so could the dress’s mini version in wine.

The collection is already up for grabs, with select pieces on sale. The damage? $56 – $182, which won’t break the bank.

Start shopping now at www.houseofdereon.com.

What do you think? Did any pieces catch your eye?

46 Responses to “Lookbook: House of Dereon Fall 2012”

1. Lola A. says:

none of this will be in stores lol only jeans and tees

2. **side eye** Check mate…

3. addikted2fashion says:

Definitely will wear House of Dereon. Several of those pieces need to be in my closet right now.

4. BougieHippie says:

Beyonce even steals from Kimora. The ads are always better than the actually rack just like Baby phat.

5. Halfpasturquoise says:

Umm, not feeling any of these pieces. Disappointed in bey.

6. Kim says:

Oh man. These looks are so boring. Nothing is giving me life. What a let down…

7. Dom Dom says:

Not let down as I wasn’t expecting much in the first place

8. Nguyen says:

It’s a disappointing collection. It looks like Beyonce went shopping a Nastygal.com last year and copied everything.

9. mary says:

T-RASH PER ALWAYS WITH THIS LINE. Bey and Miss Tina should _/ _/ <- HAVE MULTIPLE SEATS

10. Martinique_Fr says:

It’s just OK… nothing amazing… They really need to start getting some input from SOLANGE.

11. Naynay says:

The words “cheap” “been there” “done that” come to mind after viewing this collection! Although I have never been a fan of Dereon, I thought they finally got it right after seeing the ad with Bey in the red dress.

12. Fifi says:

exactly what @Nguyen said. I’m disappointed, I could easily go on ASOS and get all of this. it’s nice… just not WOW

13. Lolodoll11 says:

Fail! Only piece I would even consider is the tribal print fringed skirt. Everything else looks like it belongs in my local Citi Trend.

14. Sarah says:

Hmm… I’m not into the printed garments from the line, I love the maxi dresses and the leather pants, the line screams beyonce none the less they did pretty good job for fall 2012

15. fashionforwardsense says:

HATE everything….so cheap looking please make them stop!!!

16. Dom says:

Dom agrees with Dom Dom.

Dereon has never been hot.

17. Deb says:

I like the Aztec Tulip dress…
    @Martinique_Fr I agree they need Solange’s input ASAP

18. J says:

Agree..although this is the best I’ve seen from the collection, Dereon has never been hot. Stick to singing and performing. Everything is not for everybody. Now what I would kill to see Solange come with a clothing line. She is my fashion icon and that would be more fitting.

19. tasha says:

Bey & Momma Tina stepped the designs all the way up. I could see a couple celebs rocking these pieces. I guess with the step a price increase happen. I will wait to Macy’s one day sale to get a couple pieces.

20. taff says:

why dont they ket solange help with some of the designs. i know most people me included will not be able to pull of some of her looks. but toned down solange looks will work.

21. Nicole says:

Improved but still no bueno. Beyonce’s dress was the best of all the looks. Zara has a better look book.

22. Tisha says:

my only problem is there is not one brown skin model

23. SLIMB says:

Love it, Want those maxi dresses, and that high low sweater !!

24. These are pieces I see in storage every day, even simple pieces I make for a party.

25. AzizMom says:

Sigh, pretty flat here. I feel like I can find many of the body con and knit top looks at Forever21. Beyond that, I’m still confused on if this is the “high end” line or the mess that’s in Citi Trends (which I do buy occasionally for a club or night out). Give us more Bey!

26. Fenise says:

nothing AMAZING/Ground Breaking but i went on the site to peep the prices and is Beyonce CRAZY? all i see is $100 this and that! the Kardashian line isn’t even pulling these prices and they have pretty much the same stuff anyway i see the line at SEARS

27. KBS says:

I respectfully request the Knowles/Carters to cease and desist making clothing and stick to one of the other 16 things they have going on. Stop trying to make fetch happen! This is dated and country.

28. J. Nicole says:

The only ‘celebrity’ line I’ve seen that actually had fashionable pieces were from the Olsen twins & Nicole Ritchie. I agree most if not all of this has ready been done by lower priced stores. I really think if celebrities embark on a fashion line, they should partner with designers who have a proven track record for knowing what they are doing.

29. unpredictable la says:

The maxi dresses were offically cute, also that cream sweater I want! My only problem with “house of dereon” would be the big gold logo on every clothing item.

30. Tee says:

Is she EFFIN SERIOUS!

31. Brandee King says:

#EPICFAIL…everything was boring and looks like every bit of it should be in Citi Trends!! The whole way through I was saying please make it stop! Not impressed AT ALL!! Have a seat Beyonce’ and Tina! Please and thank you!! #thatisall

32. Janiese M. says:

Umm, the image of Beyonce in the red dress was for House of Dereon’s Winter 2012 collection. The pieces you’ve shown above are from their Fall 2012 collection. Beyonce shot a separate campaign for these clothes.

33. annie says:

forever 21 (last season) 2.0

34. tt says:

@ Lola A., agreed. remember when HOD first debuted & they had a fashion show on oprah w/michelle & kelly modeling? i thought, “oh, those clothes are really cute. i’d rock that.” then i go to the mall & all i ever saw where jeans & t-shirts. no bueno. HOD is boo!

35. yusufswifee says:

not this line up….

36. KayGee says:

why is everyone blaming bey? isn’t tina the creative director?

37. Kacey says:

Not only are the clothes boring, so is that Asian model (and the caucasian on, but I’ve seen her less) She is giving me snores

38. tt says:

i wonder why tina & bey won’t hire solange to be the creative director of HOD? solange has definitely become the standout fashionista in that family. i think she could take their line further than these recycled looks we’ve already seen.

39. Kisha says:

I was so excited but things kind of fell apart for me after the second look. But that asian model with the deep burgundy lip — gorgeous!

40. Angela says:

Looks like a Forever 21 lookbook. ***Yawn***
    “NEXT”!

41. krystel says:

love the tribal dress though and the knit are nice

42. T says:

Surely this was a mistake?? Most of these looks were on sale 4-5 months ago in London..so ummmm is she just copying other clothes from the sale rack??

43. mi manning says:

where the chocolate models @?!

44. cecile says:

Another season of mama tina’s trashy houston texas baby designs??? lmao nope. pass and go.

45. datgurl says:

That cut out maxi and tribal dress is everything, but everything else is stuff that’s already in stores.

46. Ayehbabea says: