October 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Erika Liles’s Young Jeezy Party Mary Katrantzou Typewriter Print Dress

Don’t sleep on Mrs. Erika Liles!
She has quite a sharp fashion sense, witnessed by the $917 Mary Katrantzou Typewriter Print Dress she wore to celebrate Young Jeezy’s birthday party a few days ago:

The fashion forward 100% silk piece has a rounded neckline and long sleeves.

Take a look at the print on the Fall 2012 runway.

I love Mary Katrantzou and think her pieces are works of art!
If I could swing it, I’d certainly splurge! Would you?

Get the dress, plus different variations below:

Hot! or Hmm…?

*More in the mood for a steal? Roe Williams of KWL management (pictured below with Erika) is wearing a dress by Ekineyo:

Get yours for $98 at www.shopekineyo.com.

See more pix at TheYBF.
Images: Prince William/ATLPics.net

11 Responses to “Splurge: Erika Liles’s Young Jeezy Party Mary Katrantzou Typewriter Print Dress”

1. Jihan says:

who is this? *checks google*

2. LOL! @ Jihan. I did the same thing before responding.

The dress is fresh! The fit on Erika is perferct…
    I give it a hot…….

3. Claire says:

@Jihan She’s Kevin Liles’s wife. Kevin Liles was president of Def Jam and executive vice president of The Island Def Jam Music Group from 1999 to 2004. He served as executive vice president for Warner Music Group, working under his former Island Def Jam associate Lyor Cohen before stepping down as executive vice president of Warner Music Group to pursue entrepreneurial endeavors in September 2009. (Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Liles)

4. mamareese says:

I think she is so fly and check that post baby body….However….not feeling the dress. What’s the big deal?

5. Jihan says:

@Claire, well, she’s got good taste and a dress that I want! Also I found out from Google that she had a baby last year, and her body looks that amazing.

So basically, I hate her. Darn you Erika Liles and your Mary K dress, adorable baby, and enviable body! *shakes fist*

6. Tasha says:

Erika looks amazing! Loving Mary’s designs.

7. TT says:

She’s a beauty! Like the dress

8. I would love to splurge on that dress and I don’t even like red!

9. Cute dress, but it needs to be more tapered at the bottom.

10. AH says:

The dress is cool and she looks great, but lets get rid of booties

11. Vick says: