October 2nd, 2012
Fashion Week, Paris, Real Style
Real Style: Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 3

Though it pains me terribly, today is my last day in Paris!
Yes, I’ll be missing the last day of shows, but I am feeling a little homesick, and am kinda ret ta go!

But before I return back to NYC, take a look at the last few pix I snapped in the Tuileries:

Hip stylist Ia slipped on a few trends for her day at the shows, incorporating oxblood in a J.W. Anderson for Topshop Varsity jacket, a schoolgirl chic pleated skirt, and socks with pumps. I never would have thought to put these items together, but they work, no?

This young lady looked every bit the blond Bombshell in a fluffy pale pink sweater and peplum skirt.

Rappers and ballers aren’t the only ones who like Givenchy stripes! The young man in the middle wore his black and red sweater with shorts, striped socks, and oxfords.

This photographer uplifted an all black look with a crisp white button down and chic shades.

Color was the call for this young student, who let a red bowtie turned on the side accent a green coat and skinny yellow pants.

These American students embraced eccentricity with bedazzled sunglasses and brightly hued sweaters.

And this stylista clung to patterns and colors, slipping on a printed turban and contrasting jacket.
Thoughts on our last Parisian installment of Street Style?

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Real Style: Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 3”

Really Love Ia’s look! Yep, she made it all work….even the socks with shoes, which I’ve not been too enthusiastic about.

2. Mo_Sheri10 says:

I’m a little underwhelmed by the style in the majority of the pics. I think the girl in the first pic is a little too trendy and could’ve done without the varsity jacket. Just my little opinion.

3. Zaggora Girl says:

Loving the street style in beautiful Paris. All photos listed above depict various patterns, prints, colours and styles which look incredible. Was there any particular outfit that you think stood out from the rest?

4. AzizMom says:

I’ve been enjoying the Parisian pics – confused by what the weather is. Some look to be wearing light weight items, revealing leg while others are in coats and layered up. Do tell!

5. Sandra says:

Sad that it is over too Claire. Paris and Milan Real Style are my favorite. Bon voyage de retour.

6. @KyleniR says:

LOVE the blonde girl in all white. I think it is the second picture. Her hair is also really nice too.

7. Bianca says:

I love Ia’s varsity letterman jacket. I have been wonting one for a while I think that she was the push I needed.

8. Lolodoll11 says:

Eh, not really feeling any of the looks today.

9. The guy in the Givenchy needs to cut it out.

10. JJ says:

The photog 4th pic is a blogger (Joy) from Just Like Sushi…she’s cool people…

11. jessbuurman says:

Girl in white outfit with feather dress is my fabulous.