October 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian uplifted a simple J.Crew denim shirt in Miami by pairing it with a $609 blue Malene Birger pencil skirt and the must-have footwear of the season: $1,100 Tom Ford Padlock Pumps.

She accessorized with little more than a gold necklace and a matching cuff.

As a busty girl, I can relate to the ‘button down shirt’ struggle. But while I sympathize, I can’t cosign. This isn’t the most flattering look, though the separates might work on someone slightly less curvy.
What do you think?

*If you, perchance, like the look, get it here:

63 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Miami J.Crew Denim Shirt, Blue Malene Birger Pencil Skirt, and Tom Ford Padlock Pumps”

1. this does nothing for her figure.

2. I don’t like the outfit, but I love the color of the skirt. Just got a vintage skirt the exact color, but it’s too small. Plan on making it into a leather top or clutch.

3. Bella says:

she looks like a DRAG filled with bedding stuffing on 79th Street &nd Biscayne Blvd Miami Fla. smdh #hatetolove her though

4. Taj says:

Unfortunately she has been wearing outfits that make her look like a stuffed sausage. I like the shirt and the shoes but not with that skirt.

No to the outfit, Yes to the color!

6. makeeasweet says:

she should have tied the bottom of the shirt and put it over the skirt. instead of stuffing it underneath the skirt.i love the shoes,dont care what others think of white shoes.

7. KIm M says:

White shoes are a NO and she looks ridiculous. She stays trying too hard!

8. Marsha D says:

AWFUL! And death to those white shoes!

9. aries says:

doesn’t look sophisticated at all, i guess she is back on the prowl.

10. Ima Star says:

OMG!! Im not a fan of Kim but this look is super cute! Im not sure what the rest of these females see….those shoes are very chic! I love it! Its casual and chic! Win for Kim!

11. DannielleS says:

Its just a weird outfit

12. Resopym7@verizon.net says:

Kim has fallen off! This occassionally happens when you fall in love. KW maybe the chosen one. :)

13. Autumn says:

She looks short an frumpy…

14. homey.lover.friend. says:

I LOVE that turquoise. The outfit…not so much.

Lately, she has been dressing for someone 10lbs smaller and 5 inches taller. Get it together or go away.

15. Ms.Missy says:

Hmmm, NOPE for her look! Kim looks frumpy The blue pencil skirt is HOTT but not with those Easter Sunday white shoes, uhhh

16. Dee says:

I like the outfit but something if off. I can’t put my finger on it. As if she became confused on what sorta of look she was going for so she combined the 2. I just don’t know. So confused. And confusion is off the devil.

17. gina says:

The skirt is cute but not with that top.

18. Resopym7@verizon.net says:

If Kim stops getting style coverage she’ll get the hint.

19. baby-b says:

what on earth is this?
    another kanye creation??? So terrible.

20. More of Fashion Bomb daily A.K.A The Kardashian Files. Kim cut out the carbs doll. The fit is questionable, she looks like a stuffed sausage.

21. dig says:

another damn pencil skirt on KKK? Yawn and no.

22. sloppy. she needs to dress for her figure.

23. Bre Bre says:

Those shoes are great…. I don’t like the jean with that blue skirt. That skirt was amazing… she ruined it with the jean top.

24. Tisha says:

I can see the buttons on her shirt suffering inside her skirt.

25. jbrizzy says:

Kimberly what happened? Are you lost, are you an imposter,or are you just dick drunk, because the Kim that I used to see could dress herself with at least one active arm. Smh

26. Lolodoll11 says:

Uh yeah, not a good look for her. Maybe if she had tied the shirt, just maybe….ok maybe not. Two thumbs down!

The look is not bad if it was on someone smaller on the top. She is busty so I think that it is a little off. Also, she should have went with a mini skirt vs. the pencil skirt.

28. Chris styles says:

WTF just tacky! My goodness she fell off, fashion wise, big time!

29. A. Marie says:

I’ve freaked a similar ensemble except with an orange cotton skirt & leopard wedges. & as far as those shoes….I don’t get it.

30. Kimberly says:

Horrible, one of her worst looks

31. Ronnie says:

gross!

32. Lisa says:

I don’t think the issue is her curviness, the issue is the fact that she can’t seem to wear the proper size. The stuffed sausage look isn’t flattering on anyone, Kim.

33. itsjustme says:

the fit is awful.

she’s been rocking a lot more color lately. i wonder if kimye is on the skids.

34. Mesa says:

cI’m just happy she’s wearing some color lol. And yeah she looks uncomfortable lol

35. binks says:

I almost miss her uniform before the Kanye days…lol this whole outfit is a mess from the white shoes *death to white shoes!*, the ill fit and the no bra look. Kim may not have been my favorite fashionista but when she was on she was on, get it together honey.

36. Fab says:

tragic

37. Bronze says:

let this be a lesson ladies………..when men turn you from a 10 to a 2…….time to go.

38. istalkfashion says:

I like the outfit, just not the outfit on Kim. This is a casual affordable look.

39. This isn’t a bad look for her. Its pretty basic and there is nothing wrong with rocking basics every now & then. I do believe the textures aren’t very complimentary to one another, perhaps a skirt without the line details along the outside would look better. From the photo it’s almost hard to tell if her top detail is showing through the skirt in some places or if the skirt is just “like that”. I can imagine it must be super hard to dress this frame. Her measurements are insane.

40. Nina says:

where is her bra ??? or am I seeing things??
    Im so mad at Kimberly for going out in public like this. Like someone said earlier I think she is dick drunk for true

41. kateeee says:

The skirt and shoes are stunning. But that denim shirt…. No bueno!!

42. Jaz says:

The skirt is cute…

43. mary says:

CAN WE TALK ABOUT WHY HER SHIRT IS OPEN?

44. Jazz says:

HATE IT! Her looks have been hideous lately I dont know they’re even post worthy. Kanye has really cramped her style

45. The outfit from head to toe is a good idea. I need to see something different from Kim K since she has chosen to be all about fashion! I am tired of the oozing sex look. the skirt is to tight and she turned the outfit into “I wanna make lub in this club” (in my usher voice) with the unbutton shirt.

46. Nadege says:

lol..I just like the fact that Kim can wear a tacky outfit. I still love her style though

47. AD says:

The skirt is beautiful, but not with the top. Not the most flattering combination on her. Her shape is beautiful, and she always looks best wearing what works best on her body. This ain’t it boo.

48. yusufswifee says:

white shoes – no.

well fitting minimizer for the girls when rocking a button down – yes.

I love kim k. And the fact that she has gained a few pounds and is still wearing the same size makes me smile. I ASSURE you she isnt the only one.

49. Deb says:

The funny thing is I can picture Solange killing this outfit..DEAD. I’m glad she’s BFF’s with color again but the fit is so wrong. And for heaven sake woman get a better bra..sigh..is she even wearing one? Don’t let have to set Stacy and Clinton on you…LOL

50. Jessica says:

Hmmmm…looks like she has hip pads on