October 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Eva Longoria is in Sin City! While on the red carpet for the PADRES Contra El Cancer Annual Gala afterparty at TAO, she wore the same $3,390 The Row Risting Leather Dress Jennifer Lopez wore last month.

Both ladies wore it similarly, in all-black. Eva paired the dress with a top knot, clutch, and her favorite satin Maniac Pumps from Brian Atwood, while Jennifer opted for $1,100 Tom Ford Padlock Ankle Strap Pumps and STARK’s Lady of the Night Clutch.

The leather sheath dress features long sleeves and ruched detailing.

This is a tough one! Though I love both ladies in the dress, I have to give this one to J.Lo: her lip color and beyond amazing Tom Ford heels take it to the next level.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

15 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Eva Longoria vs. Jennifer Lopez in The Row’s Risting Leather Dress”

1. DannielleS says:

Eva has a boyish figure and posing like that really shows how boxy she is. Jennifer looks better!

2. EntertainmentsFuture says:

I like Eva’s hair more, However JLo’s accessories & Makeup (Shoes, clutch, lip color) look better with the dress.

3. mi manning says:

Jenny won! is Eva pregnant?

4. tasha says:

Both look amazing but I am loving JLo hands down.

5. KayKay says:

Eva’s too black. J’lo adds some flavor with d straps and solid silver clutch.

6. @KyleniR says:

JLo hands down. I totally agree with Dannielle S. I never knew Eva had such a boxy figure until the other day the the other outfit she had on. But I love the dress I recently purchased me a dress with leather sleeves I love it.

Eva’s body is not cut out for this dress. she looks pregnant

8. Kahalia says:

I think J.Lo is wearing it with such ease and comfort. Eva looks too styled in it, though she looks good too. It’s just the angle that makes her look like she has a gut.

9. Kellie says:

I need this dress… @ a more affordable price

10. COCO says:

Eva and Jada Pinkett have similar body types, which are difficult to dress elgantly, because they’re flat chested and slim and they both have boxy torsos…..Eva usually dresses well fro her shape though, but here I’d say J Lo looks way better

11. Briana says:

Jenny from the block! Hands down!

12. AD says:

Jenny LoLo killin it as usual

13. AzizMom says:

Dissappointed that Eva even dared to pull this off. Her “team” didn’t even try to hem it up for her? Plus, she has a little pot belly showing from the angle of the pic. Sigh…

14. JAE says:

EVA WORE IT BETTER. It was just a bad photo. Geez guys.
    JLo looks cute but the hair was an ehhh.