October 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Azealia Banks, Eva Longoria, Rihanna, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday, kids!

While I pondered the meaning of my existence this weekend, celebrities of all stripes ki-kied together at various galas and events. How terribly fabulous.

Let’s get into it:

T.I. celebrated his 32nd birthday this weekend with wife Tiny and a host of celebrity pals. I daresay, Tiny’s makeup looks really cute, save for that woeful eyebrow ring. Some trends are best left in the ’90s. T.I. looks very handsome– his trip to the dentist for a tooth whitening was certainly well-played. I am blinded by those chompers!

Kandi Burruss wore her best Real Housewife uniform to the fête. Predictable ‘fit aside, I must say she looks slammin’. Her face is beat like a glam snare drum! (Her dress, in case you’re wondering, is from Tags).

My imaginary best friend Phaedra Parks continued in the tradition of doing no wrong, showing up to the party with her foine husband Apollo. I am ignoring those earrings, because everybody knows a good looking man is always the best accessory.

Azealia Banks added another pair of questionable footwear to her growing arsenal performing this weekend in Glasgow. The rapper took the stage in a custom LED & Swarovski crystal bra top made by Studio XO, jean shorts, fishnet tights and black stompers.

And now for a touch of class: Eva Longoria attended the Pardes Contra El Càncer gala in a Maria Lucia Hohan dress, Brian Atwood shoes, and Swarovski clutch. Consider the kids slayed.

Jessica Alba hit up the Environmental Media Awards wearing a Narciso Rodriguez suit, Giuseppe Zanotti pumps, and Jimmy Choo clutch.

Ashley Madekwe looked predictably adorable at ABC’s Sunday lineup event. Who else is psyched Revenge is back?

Rihanna left her pajamas at home this time, hitting up her favorite Giorgio Baldi eatery in Los Angeles this weekend in a navy and white a-line colorblock dress and strappy sandals. Hot, hot hot!

… And Jordin Sparks wore all red everything to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure gala this weekend.

And there you have it! All the Hot and Hmm…-worthy fodder to keep you busy on this Manic Monday.

Whose look was your fave?

~ Jihan

21 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Azealia Banks, Eva Longoria, Rihanna, and More!”

1. addikted2fashion says:

The kids couldve considered themselves slayed by Eva if she wasnt wearing what looks like chinky black tennis shoes with that white gown.

Nelly, stop.

2. addikted2fashion says:

The kids couldve considered themselves slayed by Eva if she wasnt wearing what looks like chunky black tennis shoes with that white gown.

Nelly, stop.

3. Kitty B. says:

Ima need my Riri to put on 15lbs ASAP! shes looking a tad too thin…

Jessica and Ashley I love!

4. CrazyM says:

Halle is pregnant!…you heard it here first!

5. Patrizia says:

Rihanna the number one!!! ;)

6. “It was clearly too hot in therre for Nelly, who failed to properly button his shirt.”–I can’t. Apollo is looking strange in this photo, are we sure that isn’t his stand in? Has he had work done? Hmmmm….

7. TT says:

What are we going to do with Azealia?

8. Soul Touch says:

@ Tiny – Thank you, can we please get rid of the eyebrow ring, but I do agree, her makeup looks great.

@ Kandi – what is she wearing? It’s all kind of wrong.

@ Eva – she looks lovely, but those shoes don’t work for me…looks like she is wearing work boots.

@ Jessica – everything is ON POINT!

@ Rhi – she loves those shoes, but she looks lovely. I love short hair on her.

9. Alexis says:

OMG, Azealia Bank’s God what is going on with her whole style right now, her boobs are popping out and her shoes are not working for me.. just soo ewww

10. @KyleniR says:

Eva Longoria and Jessica Alba never seem to fail. They are aways on point with fashion.

11. tt says:

ti & tiny look nice, but do the invited guests to these celebrity parties not get the memo on proper attire? i’ve seen too many of these pictures where some guests are dressed in after 5 attire, others in nice, but “casual” wear, & the rest in everyday street clothes consisting of baggy jeans none the less & t-shirts. these dudes do the most…ugh!
    eva, jessica, ashley, & rihanna look nice. jordan looks blah. halle could throw on a garbage bag & flyer than most, & azaelia…love her music, but baby girl is shaped up like a boy & those fit outs do nothing for her refigure. her style is simply TRAGIC!!!

12. Azealia Bank’s I just don’t understand!

13. Dom says:

I’m giving tops to Jessica Alba. She looks so sleek and classy.

Halle is making me miss my cut-offs. Summer can’t come back fast enough!

14. NicoleS says:

Jessica Alba looks GREAT!!!

15. Hehe says:

Eva looks nice.
    Rihanna looks beautiful, loving her figure.

16. Jackie says:

Is there maybe an Azealia Banks quota that must be met or something? She’s posted here nearly everyday in her Tumblr-esque garb that if anyone else was wearing, they’d be ripped a new one. *le sigh*

17. Azelia needs better people. She almost always looks a mess! Eva is stunning but those shoes get a mean side eye. Jess’ shoes are hot!

18. Sandra says:

Some trends are best left in the ’90s. T.I. looks very handsome– his trip to the dentist for a tooth whitening was certainly well-played. I am blinded by those chompers! Jihan you never disappoints me. I love your writing. Had to laugh at this comment.

Jessica looks nice, Riri my girl did not disappoint here, and Halle Berry may have dressed on the relax side but she is still gorgeous even when she does the least.
    Kandy looks a mess and Azzelia well, a another hot mess.

19. aries says:

Ashley Madekwe and Rihanna look sexy and classy.

20. Angela says:

OK!! Who did Jessica’s phony pony??

21. mamareese says:

A Banks style is 90s drunken girl on the set of RumpShaka or the crack whore on the corner of 28th and Greene. I’m need her to come on in to 2012 and stop shopping in her mama’s closet for video girl outfits.