October 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Toya types, ” I needdddd these army fatigues!”

” Please tell me you can find them…”

TT mixes high and low, whether wearing straight-off-the-runway Givenchy or a Chanel Inspired hat. For her 2012 BET Awards performance, the G.O.O.D music member opted for high end in a pair of $2,105 Balmain Camouflage Pants:

The chic trousers have an army print, large pockets, and several detachable suspender straps.

If you’re down for the splurge, find stockists at www.Balmain.com.
What do you think?

Spied @TheFashionFiend

27 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Teyana Taylor’s 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards Instagram Balmain Camouflage Pants”

1. Kristen says:

I love Teyana’s Style! In a way, this is so reminiscent of Aaliyah! @FirstClassKris

2. Dom Dom says:

Beautiful girl, not feeling the trousers AT ALL. And Pusha T looks….interesting.

3. Lolodoll11 says:

I like her style as well. She’s a very pretty girl although I checked out her twitter and she’s a but ratchet…. Potty mouth!!!

4. K Diana says:

I’m sorry… Did you say $2,105 for a pair of camo pants? I must be in the wrong place. I thought this site was for normal everyday people! LOL

5. leezajonee says:

love the look somewhat..I know it was the “hip hop” honors awards but she should have worn heels and left the jordans at home for the night.

6. EntertainmentsFuture says:

I agree with @leezajonee… I think she would have made it pop more if she had on heels..

7. Jaslene says:

Dang she has some hard features. Anyway girl just go to the Army store or Goodwill to get some fatigues.

8. can says:

LOL, she does have hard features. And those pants are not it. They look like she just jumped from a plane and left the parachuet straps on. I’m trying to figure out why she is inquirying about those pants and where she would wear them.

9. Robin says:

i love her looks. She’s got a great body as well!

10. Est87 says:

Pusha T looks erm…..feminine? I’m not paying £1000′s for something that looks so basic. Probably doesn’t last any much longer either. But she looks HOT (as usual).

11. Nikki says:

I prefer these fatigues to Rihanna’s, but I’m going to give a hearty nay to the look overall. And Pusha T lookin mighty HOW YOU DOIN with those lips puckered like that.

12. jillibooboo says:

i love it! and her makeup is amazing and always well matched

13. Hateur says:

This girl’s body is SICK’NING!!

14. endESQ says:

Loving this look.

15. ohyeah says:

She always looks like a backup dancer to me.

16. Kay says:

I bet TT gave those fatigue back after the show…thats what celebrities do….if you not sponsoring me or giving it for free they not buying. When i started making custom made snapbacks i was getting emails left and right for sponsors. like NO pay me

17. Tee says:

She would be a great male model…

18. Savage says:

She has a great face with very strong features, but that means she has to ease up on the makeup.

19. yusufswifee says:

plain camos for the jcpenny juniors section or thrift store will do. There is no need for all those straps.

And 2 stacks…pleeease. But I love camo and am always glad to see it come back year after year

20. AzizMom says:

I’ve been seeing Teyana Taylor ever since she was featured on MTV’s “My Super Sweet 16″ and still wonder: what does this child do? I guess she’s just an all about the hip hop scene, model, rapper, entourage character.

21. Nicole says:

Her mother is the real fashionista!

22. A. Marie says:

These pants are dope but, def overpriced. Could we get a look for less?

& I’m laughing at Tee…she would be great male model…lol.

23. These pants are dope as fuuck, their looks are extremely complimentary to one another.

24. Monica Monroe says:

any AFFORDABLE altenatives ???

25. Shelly says:

These were not the BET Awards, but rather the BET “HIP HIP” Awards. I actually think her outfit is perfect for the occasion, and totally matches her personality. I love how she mixes hard/edgy/tomboy with feminine, confident, and sexy.

26. HUH says:

I ALMOST BOUGHT THESE WHEN I SAW THEM ON SABI IN “WHERE THEY DO THAT” VIDEO I DON’T LIKE THEM ON TEYANA, THE LEGS LOOK TOO BAGGY

27. Andrea says:

We have this at Coltorti Miami, on sale!!! in black great discount. :)