October 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Steal: Rihanna’s JFK Airport Michael Agwunobi Trill T-Shirt

Do we have our fingers on the pulse or what?
We blog it, then Rihanna rocks it! Our favorite Bajan was spied at JFK airport wearing a $64 Trill Tee by Michael Agwunobi (who we wrote about here), along with Bape Camo pants and her favorite Etoile Isabel Marant cotton and linen blend coat:

She finished her look with an Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle Bag and Super Ilaria Gold sunglasses.
The fun tee plays with Givenchy’s stars, and updates it with a tongue-in-cheek phrase:

You guys were kind of ‘meh’ about the tees when we first introduced ‘em, but now that Rihanna’s a fan, are you?

Get yours at www.michaelagwunobi.co.uk.

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s JFK Airport Michael Agwunobi Trill T-Shirt”

1. LaTasha says:

This outfit is cute. I believe I wore something like this in my younger year, during the early 90′s(i’m a 90′s teenager). What I love most is that duffle handbag she ‘s wearing. Go head Ri Ri!!

2. The look is too tomboyish for my taste. The shirt is still lackluster to me. Maybe with some colored skinny jeans, but it looks like something I could make with a printer and some iron ons. $64?! No thanks.

3. Suri says:

Very 90s, think Missy Elliot, TLC, etc. But it kinda works for Rih.

4. Unsee says:

Nah, and I usually LOVE her even the tomboy stuff.

5. unpredictable la says:

I usually love Rihhana’s style but this here is a NO! I don’t like the color of those fatigues she just looks to much like a boy. Maybe if she had long hair with this it would work.

6. janani says:

amazing how much a great lipstick can do..otherwise, we wouldn’t look twice at this photo

7. Set says:

She is not doing the fashion like she used to. She needs her old stylist back.

8. Kadia says:

Lol she’s dressed like Jay-Z

9. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

nope.

10. Mime says:

She looks like an alien…