October 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

More pictures are filtering in from T.I.’s private birthday bash in ATL!
Though we couldn’t find any full length pictures of his wife Tiny’s dress, the top half is a dead giveaway! For the festivities, Mrs. Harris slipped on a $950 Leopard Tribal Print Cap Sleeve Dress by Roberto Cavalli:

The form fitting number has cap sleeves and the house’s signature animal print.

If it looks familiar, Kim Kardashian’s buddy Carmen Dibillo slipped on the same look for dinner at BOA steakhouse in West Hollywood:

It’s super hot, but would you splurge?

If so, get it, plus a few similar options here:

*Beyonce wore a similar dress to La Marina:

Which one do you prefer?
Images: J Lee Photography

19 Responses to “Splurge: Tameka “Tiny” Harris’s T.I. Birthday Bash Roberto Cavalli Leopard Cap Sleeve Tribal Print Dress”

1. yusufswifee says:

nope…but an inspired version would be nice. I also want tiny to swap out that earring in her eyebrow for a barbell. :-)

2. Mixx says:

I think Tiny is a really pretty woman! I don’t see why people hate on her so much.

3. Kay says:

Tip is trying to shove her away when she reach out for a hug lmao. im j/k her dress is nice. Beyonce had that dress on too

4. vain319 says:

I like the dress,Tiny &T.I. make a good couple.So Cute together..

5. J Danielle says:

So glad you posted on this! I was wondering who designed this dress when I saw Kim K’s assistant/friend whatever with it on. Haven’t been feeling Cavalli the last couple years but this is a great dress.

she looks amazing. i never realized how nice her body was.

7. BossyGurl says:

I think the dress is very cute and it looks good on Tiny. Work it Girl!!!

8. Bre Bre says:

Crazy how the dress looks so much classier on Beyonce than it does on Tiny…. I know they are different dresses, but it goes from CitiTrendz to Cavalli in seconds just because of the person wearing it. Tiny I love her as a person, but the eyebrow ring and crazy hair just blows my life. She got to much money to still be stuck in the hood rat phase. Grow up please.

9. tasha says:

Me no likey the dress on Tiny. Its a cute dress but I guess I dont like the short sleeve version.

10. Lolodoll11 says:

I actually like this look on Tiny! Would be nice to see the shoes, but looks like a win!

11. I am very fond of Tiny the person. But that dress isn’t a good fit for her. She’s naturally has a sexy body. When she poses she give too much sexy. Then her accessories and makeup doesn’t work with the look. Also she is short, she needs something to elongate her. I have wanted to work with her since the My Space days. She deserves to be seen as grown and sexy. She can do it if she is willing to go outside her comfort zone.

12. KellieVanGlam says:

This dress is Über sexy! I’d splurge

13. Cari says:

It’s so funny how tiny can make a chic dress appear to be cheap.. blah! no splurging on my behalf!

14. Nina says:

Beyonce and the Carmen chick make it actually look like Carvalli, no disrepect to Tiny as I was a massive Xscape fan but she just makes it look cheap and a bit hood

15. Jaz says:

nope. The dress looks off. I just want Tiny to look classy and elegant just once ( and please dont let Shekinah do your hair )

16. mary says:

looks bad on tiny. And shes all over TI in all these pics. he prolly like Let me BReathE!!!

17. Tee says:

Tiny’s fake lips, ass, etc….I CANT!

18. DIVA says:

Tiny’s face is disturbing…. she is a poster child for plastic surgery gone wrong.

19. Keisha says:

From what I can see the dress looks nice on her but I don’t care for her makeup or the hairstyle, cute dress though.