September 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Get the Look: Keke Palmer’s Instagram Fuchsia Suit

Keya types, “I recently saw a pic of Keke Palmer wearing a pink suit for an appearance on “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” and I loved the cut and color of it, particularly because I’m in my early 20s and I feel like it’s time for me to step it up but still look youthful and I think a suit like this is a good start.”

” Can you please help me out with this one or any suggestions for similar suits? Thanks a ton!”
Yep! Get Keke’s late night look by mixing and matching these separates:

What do you think of Keke’s look?

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Get the Look: Keke Palmer’s Instagram Fuchsia Suit”

1. DannielleS says:

She’s cute and her style is nice, but I would love to see her more youthful. The pink is cute

2. CA says:

Hold up! My future wife has an instagram?!!! I need to go press that blue button now!!!

3. Marsha says:

This suit is amazing! Now I want to go out and find myself one too.

4. I like it on her, very youthful, don’t know if I can pull that color off!

5. Really cool outfit, and not for the shy ones ;)

6. binks says:

Wow Keke is blossoming, I like the look!

7. Keya says:

Awww yay!!! Thank u so much Claire! Fashion Bomb is on it! been keeping up with ur site from the beginning when u had all the fab pics lined up on the side of the page, wishing much more success to u! thanks for helping a young fashionista out! Appreciate it!

8. Kat says:

Vince Camuto at Nordstroms and other retail stores who carry this brand has a pink suit, the material is great quality and the price isnt bad at all.

9. Deb says:

Love her..always dresses age appropriate

10. Lioness says:

I have a similiar suit from Zara. But packed it up for Fall/Winter. Not sure about the color for Fall :/

11. LaTasha says:

She is so pretty. I love this suit on her.