September 28th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Kourtney Kardashian’s Modani Shourouk Fifi Opaline Necklace
By Faith

The Kardashian clan was spotted in Miami, doing some home décor shopping at Modani. For their shopping excursion, Kourtney slipped on an orange pocket shift dress and an $836 Shourouk Fifi Opaline Necklace:

Kim stuck to her neutrals in a polka dot peplum top, mini skirt, and her favorite Céline sandals.

Her bib necklace features a clear P.V.C. base with embroidered crystals, Swarovski Elements enameled stones, and resin beads, all on a brass chain.

Gorgeous! Kourtney looks adorable and if you aren’t familiar with Shourouk, please do so now. Shourouk Rhaiem makes some of the most beautiful jewelry in the industry.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her necklace at www.shourouk.fr.

What do you think?

13 Responses to “Splurge: Kourtney Kardashian’s Modani Shourouk Fifi Opaline Necklace”

1. Taj says:

They both look pretty but I’ve always thought that Kourtney was prettier and has a more versatile style.

2. Shren says:

Honestly, they aren’t that pretty in the face up close…or any distance. They have nice style though.

3. Nicole says:

Love the necklace and the organge dress. Kim looks nice too but I guess I’ve just seen the look so many times on her.

4. tasha says:

Loving Kourt’s necklace. I rarely wear jewelry but that is a great piece. Kim’s dress is really cute

5. gina says:

Kim looks beautiful, Kourtney looks better with darker hair.

6. Lolodoll11 says:

The cameras must be filming. A little too dressy to go shopping. That family…sigh. I like Kourtney’s look though.

7. Grace says:

I just can’t take them seriously. This is what they wore “home decor shopping”. At least even they acknowledged that they try too hard in one of their episodes. Nonetheless, I like Kim’s outfit!

8. metoo247 says:

kourtney shows women how to dress post-baby….im liking her style as of lately

9. Cityrocka says:

Love how Kourt paired the orange dress with the statement necklace. It would look just as amazing with a plain orange top and jeans!

10. KB says:

I need a better look at Kris’ shoes!

11. rachelyvonne says:

LOVE!

12. LaTasha says:

@Taj I agree I always thought Kourtney was prettier as well. Both look nice but, I love the necklace Kourtney has on. Also Kourtney’s style is so classy. You won’t see her wear or do a photo shoot that is revealing and I respect that about her.