September 28th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Azealia Banks was on hand last night in Paris to fête the release of Anna Dello Russo‘s accessories range for H&M. The rapper looked positively prim in a green and silver circle and square-printed dress, and a pair of tall, black knee-high boots.

Azealia has thus far been known for her kooky looks. From paillette and pom pom-embellished dresses to mesh space age booties, Ms. Banks’s sartorial proclivities have been nothing short of… interesting. But this teatime look is rather cute on her, and I like how she edged her sweet dress out with a pair of serious stompers.

What do you think?

* Check out some more snaps from last night’s fête:

See video of the star studded event here:

~Jihan

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Azealia Banks’s Anna Dello Russo for H&M Party Geometric Print Dress and Black Boots”

1. Sandra says:

Dress is cute but death to these boots. A nice pair of pumps will have suffice.

2. TheAntifash says:

I love Azealia, but no. I would love to have a convo with her stylist.

I’m so hoping ADR has sunnies similar to the gator ones at H&M. I really like them, but that last photo turned me completely off. I’m curious to see what else is in store from her.

3. tasha says:

This the first time I can actually say I love Azealia’s look. I want that dress.

4. Starla says:

I agree with Sandra. The dress is cute if she was going for an Alice in Wonderland kinda look, but the boots kill the flow.

5. Fendi star says:

what was she thinking someone please tell me..? i don’t like the boots but the dress I’m in love with, the hair i just love hows it flowing

6. Yes to the dress. No to the wig and shoes. I love the color but the wig is just too wiggy. Why can’t she get it right?!

7. Alima says:

I like the dress, but I didn’t like the way Azealia wore it. It would look nice with some pumps.

8. mamareese says:

I just don’t understand her whole look at all. There is always a hood rat appeal to it all….

9. Above Par says:

It always falls apart at the footwear! I want to love her style as much I love her music…but it’s just not coming together.

The boots are fine imo. They go with her style/personality. Pumps would be nice, but that’s not something I would expect for somebody her age to do

11. Kishonda says:

The dress is cute…the boots are alright.

But she is a hot dam mess.

12. Alex says:

She needs a new stylist bad!