September 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Rita Ora is in the Land Down Under promoting her new album. While out and about in Sydney, she went bright in an orange cropped bomber and pencil skirt from Mark Fast’s Spring 2012 collection, ‘R’ and ‘O Alex Woo necklaces, and a pair of Senso Diffusion Zeno Platform Wedge Ankle Boots:

Check out her cropped bomber and jacket on the Spring 2012 runway.

Her 6″ high platform boots are covered in snakeskin and feature contrast treaded rubber soles. Though Rita’s colorway isn’t available, the rock printed snake versions are up for grabs.

Rita also wore a Balenciaga Egyptofunk Sphinx Dress while out and about in the city. You might recognize it because Claire posed in the short sleeve t-shirt version during NYFW.

I really like the bomber and pencil skirt! Unfortunately, I think Rita should have opted for black or gold strappy sandals: though I like the boots, they really take away from the fun nature of the rest of her look. I am feeling that Egyptofunk dress though!

You can get a similar version of her boots at www.amazon.com.

Thoughts?

Images: Daily Mail and Rita Ora Online

30 Responses to “Splurge: Rita Ora’s Sydney Mark Fast Spring 2012 Cropped Bomber, Pencil Skirt, and Senso Diffusion Zeno Platform Wedge Ankle Boots”

1. DannielleS says:

I just can’t with this girl…

2. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Neither can I – she is all out of sorts

The jacket and skirt combo is cute, but not with those boots. That Balenciaga dress is a NO.

4. ehh, perhaps this looked way better in person? From the photos, that shade of orange is really not for her. It’s nice to see her in something other then sneakers though!

5. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Not feeling this look..especially the dress…

6. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Oh wow…I looked that the pic again…that’s a two piece…lol…still not feeling it!

7. ChasC says:

Claire you look hot, however, I’m oh so tired of seeing Rita Ora. She always looks tacky, she doesn’t even get points for efforts. BOOOOO Rita

8. tasha says:

I honestly dont get Rita’s style.

9. BeautifullyCreated says:

She looks like she lost a lot of weight….

10. I like the orange two-piece, but the shoes are ruining the look. The dress is cute and fun.

11. Chenoa says:

Uh no…. I can’t with Rita. I don’t like the orange color on her however, Rihanna would have looked hot in the two piece *No shade

12. Tisha Green says:

That orange color is so gorgeous! I’m also digging the print and it makes for a great two piece suit =)

13. Mely B says:

I’m rooting for Rita to fire her stylist (I think it’s the guy in the banana shirt in pic 3). She’s going for early Gwen Stefani and fails every time.

14. tt says:

tasha, you don’t get rita’s style because she has none. this chick looks a damn mess in every photo shown on the ‘urban” blogs being rammed down our throats.

15. RIck says:

@tt I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I don’t get why she is on the urban aka black blogs so much period.

16. chrissyjai says:

I don’t like what her “glam squad” is doing to her. She looks uncomfortable and like she lost 20 pounds. EEK. I loved her in her jordans/beanies. ijs

17. Jinx Moneypenny says:

No ma’am. I looked at the runway model and wanted it immediately. Rita’s on the other hand isn’t working at all and I’m wondering when they’ll stop making her look a mess. She’s a beautiful girl; what has she done to deserve this?!

18. I love the bomber and skirt. It looks good on her but the shoes are a no. She almost had it right…. better luck next time.

19. Ahdahmah says:

Am i the only one who realizes the cakey face? Oh wow.
    I want to like Ora but i cant, she always looks *sigh* a mess.

20. La says:

I want her to be a superstar so bad….she has the style and the voice but something is just NOT CLICKING with her. smh Prime example of “Gimmick” doesn’t always work.

21. MJ says:

I love the outfit, just not on her… You have to finesse these types of things, and I just haven’t been impressed with her style/ swag..

22. D says:

whatever…*sucks teeth and cuts eyes*

23. AH says:

The two piece is really cute but she should have unzipped it and worn a orange bra like the model, she does look uncomfortable and the Frankenstein shoes don’t help, something less on the feet would have been great. The dress….looks like foam installation for a house made into a dress

24. Nina says:

@BeautifullyCreated i was thinking the same thing, she has lost ALOT of weight, I dont lke the outfit, I think her stylist is trying to hard to make her edgy and it just doesnt seem authentic to me or that she is even enjoying her looks and fashion. She has always been quirky before signing with roc (used to work in a trainer/sneaker shop in west london)

25. Soul Touch says:

I love colour of the dress but it’s all wrong on her…and those shoes are ugly.

26. KBS says:

Most women don’t aspire to look like her.

27. Kacey says:

Why do people ‘hate on’ Rita so much? She’s actually a decent singer, her style choices may not always be ‘what’s up’, but it beats her walking around (half) naked doesn’t it?!

28. SLIMB says:

LOL , why she does even get a feature, she never gets it right in any of them.

29. LL says:

Hell to the NO

30. Bryan H. says:

Rita Ora is just awesome. Completely stoked to see her at the Yost Theater in Santa Ana, CA tonight!