September 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Diane Von Furstenberg, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Kourtney Kardashian was spotted with her boyfriend while out and about in Miami. For their day out, she went bold in a cobalt turban, $290 Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses, Diane von Furstenberg’s Tuvallu Caftan Dress, and Christian Louboutin’s Miss Fortune Sandals:

Her sunglasses are a celeb and blogger favorite, featuring baroque detailing, a round silhouette, and grey gradient lenses.

Her dress is a throwback! It boasts bold mixed prints, a split neck, short sleeves, and a self belt.

Last, but not least are her sandals which are a Kardashian sister favorite featuring a lace-up silhouette, cutout detailing, and 5 1/2″ heels.

DVF paired it with pants on the Spring 2008 runway.

Think she borrowed the dress from her sister? Kim wore it back in 2008, as did Keyshia Cole.

I think Kourtney looks cute! I always like celebs who aren’t just walking mannequins, wearing everything that is on the runway for the season.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

26 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kourtney Kardashian’s Miami Turban, Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses, Diane von Furstenberg Tuvallu Caftan Dress, and Christian Louboutin Miss Fortune Sandals”

1. Bre Bre says:

I likeeeee… I like how Kourtney wore it the best actually. It looks better as a relaxed laid back look vs the dressier version Kim and Keyshia tried. CUTE KOURT!

2. Kourtney’s no fool. She went through Kim’s closet and got what she wanted before Kanye cleaned her clear out! I like her look here, just wished her hair was hidden and she wore gold strappy shoes.

3. CallMeCay says:

I don’t like the fit on Kourtney, Keyshias version is my fave.

4. Bajan Candy says:

Kourt looks very cute; I agree I like the way she styled it best. I guess Kourtney got to keep a few of the items Kanye made Kim get rid of.:-)

5. Kourtney is the flyest Kardashian.

6. addikted2fashion says:

Love the look!
    LOL @ Bajan Candy! Looks like it!

7. AH says:

I think ts really cute, I think she wore it best too, but I would have liked it better with the belt. She looks like a rich person on vacation in this dress, I say that because Keyshia Cole + Kim kinda made it look cheap

8. V says:

Love the look. I like how she didn’t wear the belt, it kinda cheapens the look i.e. Keyshia Cole. And Kim looks sloppy : /

9. I think Kourtney wears it best, it doesn’t look good at all without the belt, she lost all of her shape in it.

10. nino says:

kourtney is the most stylish kardashian….she always stays true to herself…that turban gave this dress life

11. Nina says:

sigh look at Kim’s face back then. Dont know why she is messing with the PS when she is only like 31 and please dont tell me its all conturing and highlighting with make-up etc, her face is as tight as a tambourine skin !!

12. Darnel says:

I absolutely love this casualy chic outfit…the Turban is FIERCE! I have ALWAYS loved these CL Miss Fortune Sandals that can really be worn with just about anything! And least we not forget that the eldest of the Kardashian Klan just had a gorgeous baby girl and she looks amazing! And, I am actually featuring this look on my “Friday Five” stylish starlets of the week on my blog.

13. Deb says:

I think Ye should hire Kourt as Kim’s stylist..ASAP…LOL

14. Soul Touch says:

I like it on Kourtney, bigger…fuller.

15. Mrs Windy city says:

Kourt looks great! Ive always preferred her fashion choices out of the sisters.

16. tasha says:

Kourt has always had the best style out of the sisters.

17. reesha says:

Yeah, Kourt!!! her and Scott just have “it”!!!

18. Kitty B. says:

Awww Kim’s old face ^_^

19. Yeah I would like to see more post of Kourt and not Kim. Kourt style is more organic and I also like the belt with Keisha’s version.

20. Tamar says:

I love it! Bold prints are al;ways hot and the turban puts her personal spin on the dress. Tre chic and nothing wrong with recycling DVF from your sisters closet! Fab!!

21. Kay'Gee says:

FBD team… Twiigs huh? ;)

Kourtney’s look, love it!

22. Angela says:

Keisha wore it better.

23. gina says:

Love Love Love the glasses.

24. LL says:

She knows how to “shop her closet” good for her!

25. jessbuurman says:

ultimate looking…
    fantastic dresses….

26. iQgraphics says:

I actually like it with and without the pants. Keisha Killed it tho…