September 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian was spotted shopping in Miami beach in yet another monochromatic ‘fit. The reality star rocked a grey (that’s her two favorite shades, black and white mixed together!) skort suit from Vera Wang‘s Spring 2012 offerings. She finished the look with a pair of sunnies and her beloved Balenciaga blade booties.

Kim’s skort does not seem to have been part of the Vera Wang Spring ’12 runway show. The designer showed Kimmy’s full look with a skirt.

Kim’s previously been spotted in these Balenciaga Pre-spring 2012 booties. The shoes feature a sculpted heel and a peeptoe for extra ventilation.

Oh, Kim, Kim, Kim. The blouse is fine, but I can’t say I’m 100% sold on this particular skort look. I used to wear skorts all the time in elementary school (remember how huge they were in the ’90s?) and if I remember correctly, you wear the skirt part to the front, and the shorts in the back– it’s like a mullet, DUH! Ms. K switched things up on us, choosing to rock the shorts in front:

Hmm… I don’t know, girl…

What do you think?

~Jihan

53 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Beach Vera Wang Skort Suit and Balenciaga Booties”

1. Ash says:

Soooooo I’m all for clothes huggin women differently..obviously we all have different shapes BUT I don’t like this. As a matter of fact I don’t like how he dresses her. Her body is the truth, she should be killing these new looks!!

2. Taj says:

It looks much better with the full skirt.

3. Hehe says:

It’s like this girl forgot how to dress her body type. She’s short so why would she wear that awkward length shorts with those boots which cut off her legs.

4. I definitely agree with Hehe – the boots do cut off her legs…but I love the skort suit!! I think it’s hot

5. My Opinion says:

I thought Kanye was suppose to be helping her get rid of her “Ghetto” outfits…A Skort; definitely G*H*E*T*T*O

6. I can’t with the skort, I love the pic of her from the back, but those shorts in front are horrid.

7. Heide says:

It makes her hips look huge and the boots make her look like a shrimp. Yikes!

8. Suri says:

Kim has lot her mind. This looks like some fancyjumpsuit man drawers. The top is not for her body type. She looks a mess. And what about all those pics of her going to the gym every single day? They were definitely photo ops because she is all flabby, soft, untoned and has gained a lot of weight.Get it together miss!

9. no camel toe says:

the skir look is cute but the shorts are too tight on her

10. t-fal says:

poor kimmy. while she’s prob gained a few pounds, it looks like a lot more because she’s not dressing for her body type of a short curvy girl.

11. Pari says:

I really like this suit! I just don’t think the boots go good with it. She has to stop cutting her leg off like that.

12. puddin says:

This weak minded chick letting a man dress her everyday, I will never understand that!

13. Charlene says:

It looks great on the model. It’s clearly a sample size and Kim insists on squeezing herself into it. Curves are wonderful but it’s important to dress for your shape.

14. Luci says:

Nah, Boo.
    Stop letting Kanye pick your outfits!

15. yusufswifee says:

ewwwww at this outfit…the shorts/skirts are TERRIBLE.

Jihan, you throwing shade? Stick to the jokes, not your style….you sound like the commenters. :-)

Oh, and I would have worn shiny black leggings with this top – dontjudge!

16. DannielleS says:

Dress for your body type!

17. I agree with everyone else on this one. This outfit is TERRIBLE for her body type. pretty sure Willy Wonka wants his umpa lupa back in the chocolate factory.

18. what the hell. i can’t wait for these two to break up. lol (sorry I’m hatin.)

19. tasha says:

The top and the heels are fine. The skort makes her look frumpy and heavy. Not a good look at all.

20. jeda says:

yeah, this makes her look extra wide and thick
    this goes down as a hmmm in my book
    Blessings

21. Chenoa says:

Oh, dear. Kim, this number does not flatter your body type. And grown folks are wearing skorts, let alone in 2012 ?! No bueno all the way around

22. jess says:

She should have gone with the skirt. I have a very similar body, curvy with small waist and hips. I never ever wear shorts for this very reason. Not flattering.

23. JaQuel' says:

I agree with @Pari, the skort looks ok I wouldnt say its the worse but the shoes definitely threw it off. I agree it does cut her leg off! Not the worse and not the best! She could have done a better job accessorizing it and made a statemenent.

XoXo
    -JanaejaQuel’

24. I’m not feeling the way has been look at all .

25. Tiffany says:

Wasn’t Kim Kardashian a stylist before all of this reality show fame? What’s happened to her….cause her fashion choices as of late isn’t it.

26. Rhapsody says:

I want Kim to give Kanye back his stylist, and get her own stylist back. She has been completely out of order since she started using his stylist smh

27. Angela says:

One word: “ATROCIOUS”

28. Michelle says:

if this was a pencil skirt it would be fab…i can totally see her rocking this look if she had on a pencil skirt…it would flatter her shape…this does NOT….she is also looking a tad bit orange….

29. DIVA says:

a skort…… she needs to be caned !

30. Chaboogie says:

Say no to camel toe! Kimmy what’s going on as of late? I know you wanna keep your man happy but must you sacrifice your style in the process?

31. Deb says:

I love the top…I will remain quiet on the rest.

32. Kishonda says:

Oh Kimmy!

33. tt says:

kim looks like an awful, gray blimp in this catastrophe of an outfit. just because it’s an expensive designer piece does not mean it’s automatically going to look good on you or work for your particular body type. kim, kim, kim. stop this madness immediately.

34. Ronnie says:

her body has been looking horrid!

35. Sophie Dash says:

What kills me the most is that Kim really think she’s killin it in these outfits. I know its Kayne that is putting this battery in her back! anyway Kim note to self you are not a model that is 5’11 115 pounds you are a regular person that just happens to be famous. Monica where are you?!!!

36. LaTasha says:

Bless this chile’s heart. She looks a hot frumpy mess.

37. lil says:

grossss!!!!!!

38. Kay'Gee says:

Cellulite alert!

39. Nicki says:

Can I just say Kanye got this poor chil looking cray!! I definitely prefer her pre Ye style!!

40. Nikkibellaray says:

What the..I can’t…

41. CallMeCay says:

In 2012 I’m not here for the grown ups in skorts of any such. Leave that to the kids! If she had of just opted for the full on skirt the look would have been perfect

42. fashion lover says:

Is it me or did she gain weight?

43. c.lette says:

ugh her hips and butt or wide and big the peplum is not a good look on her at all

44. addikted2fashion says:

Camel…wait for it… Toe.

45. SHERRI ^_^ says:

she looks like she’s trying too hard … this is poor styling , the fit is nausciating … just goes to show money n popularity can’t buy style

46. AH says:

Not flattering at all, this something that should stay on the runway, a pencil skirt and pumps would have been much better.

47. Nooo. This is not good for her shape.

48. rachelyvonne says:

I’m a kim k fan but I don’t think the shoes are right with this outfit.

49. Dion says:

kimmy! Where is my Kimmy?! I miss her so :(

50. krystel says:

Oh no…Kim..c’mon son…..what is going on with you..i hope whatever it is you get through it quickly and get back to yourself please!!!!