September 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Trend, Winter Wardrobe
Fall 2012 Shopping: Affordable Printed Suits

Yasmon writes, “I want to be suited and booted (literally)this fall/winter season but I’m having a hard time.I really want a boldly printed suit to rock this fall/winter season like the ones in this picture (fall florals/colors/prints, of course).”

” Do you know of any affordable options ($250 and under for the whole suit)? Thanks!”

If you want the most bang for your buck, start at ASOS. I uncovered the following blazer and pant combos, all skirting around $300 or less:

Topshop also has some great options. Check out a few selects:

And if you don’t mind splurging, Rag & Bone and Jaeger have a few fun picks:

Also, check out Suno, Marni, and Prada boutiques for high end, straight-off-the-runway options.

Backstage at Prada Fall 2012

Whatever you pick, remember fit is important. Get each piece tailored to perfection with your local tailor.
What do you think, will you be trying a printed suit?

7 Responses to “Fall 2012 Shopping: Affordable Printed Suits”

1. tasha says:

I love the trend but I already know its not for me. Great selections. I seen a couple pieces at Nordstrom that can help achieve these looks too.

2. MoD.com says:

I agree with the above. It’s like one of things that if done right is really good but I’ve only seen a few people in real life (not models ,celebs celeb bloggers) look decent doing it.

3. aries says:

the last pic, that suit is too cute.

4. Sheree says:

Would love to know who the last suit is by or where can we find a close comparison at a decent price for common folk?

5. Mads says:

It’s a really difficult look to pull off if you aren’t quite tall and quite slim. I tried it but its a no no (5’4 and uk size 8). I’m going with a printed jacket and dark skinnies or printed trousers and a plain silk blouse.

6. Kay'Gee says:

@Sheree..http://fashionbombdaily.com/2012/09/24/fashion-bombshell-of-the-day-bibi-from-senegal/

Apparently its from a fashion line called Belya in Senegal.