September 24th, 2012
Fashion Week, Milan, Real Style
Real Style: Milan Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 2

Hey!
So though my Milan leg of Fashion Week is over, I still wanted to share a bit of Real Style I took outside the Iceberg and Dolce & Gabbana shows.
Take a look:

Kenyatte looked handsome in front of the Metropol in a smart blazer and patterned pants. A dashing laptop case in red completed his fashionable look.

This young lady posed for her life in a scintillating skirt suit, topped by crystal heeled gold sandals.

I love a man in a suit! This gentleman was the definition of dapper in a blue two piece, offset by brown accessories and a chic patterned tie.

Who said black and brown don’t mix? This fashion week attendee made it work by rocking a cheetah print jacket with a brown shirt and black accents.

These three made a fashionable trio, with the men in patterned jackets, and the lady in a velvet gown.

And lastly, I caught up with my new blogging buddy, Denni of Chic Muse, who looked like a little doll in a printed Dolce & Gabbana dress, a Dolce & Gabbana bag, and Louis Vuitton pumps.
What do you think?
*Turns out the Sartorialist caught me, along with photographer Valentine Avoh, shooting street style:

20120924-171909.jpg
Take a look at my first twirl on the Sartorialist here.

Posted In
34 comments

34 Responses to “Real Style: Milan Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 2”

1. nino says:

the chic muse lady looks adorable

2. CA says:

I think I wanna move to Milan..

3. Marsha D says:

Milan’s got it……

Omg this makes me want to travel to Milan…Loving the fashion there! Kenyatta is slayin’ with his style, and Chic Muse is adorable. #LoveitAll!

5. Neci says:

Each pictorial shows the essence of who the people are through what they are wearing. I adore them all, real style is absolutely illustrated.

6. Tiffany says:

*sigh* Hi Kenyatta! :)

7. MoD.com says:

The first guy looks good. That’s the feminine (printed cigarette pant) meets masculine look that actually kind of works for me. It doesn’t seem forced.

The woman in the black dress really looks like she’s the evil but beautiful witch out of a fairy tale. I mean that in a good way haha.

8. AD says:

Damn Kenyatta. Damn. *fans face*

9. M1zzdlady says:

Now this is fashion!

10. Taj says:

Everyone looks really nice.

11. Ahdahmah says:

KENYATTA!!!
    THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

OH WOWWWW.

12. Deb says:

KENYATTA..your stare was holdin’…Call Me Maybe…LOL

13. Dom says:

The shimmer and shine in #2 is def my fav street style of any of the fashion weeks. She’s killin’ it!

I also really love the shoes on the lady in the velvet dress. She does look a bit Cruella DeVille.

14. Lolodoll11 says:

Noticing a difference here between Milan /London real style and NYC. Love these looks. The first dude is slaying. Unlike what we saw outside of NYC their style doesn’t seem forced.

15. Milan We want to hear more from you!

16. ChasC says:

LOVED Everyone! Real style, and they actually had style! Love it!

17. tt says:

milan street stylers slayed. from what i’ve seen of the people repping for the fashionable set in milan, their sense of style doesn’t seemed forced or as contrived or as costume-y as the street stylers of nyc, london, & paris.

18. lola says:

These pictures are giving me so much life, I can’t. Milan definitely has style. The looks are unique but nothing reads “try hard” like those new york and london fashionistas. The fashionable trio slayed my life especially the lady in black. She is serving some major high fashion for the gods.

Claire, you look stunning. The braids make you look so much younger and playful. Loving the skirt and spiked heels too.

In fact, I love everything. SLAYED! DEAD! CREMATED!!

19. Alex says:

Can someone please tell me where they sell Kenyatta’s at in the states? Please &Thank you

20. Verlesha says:

Kenyatta is super gorgeous. Great way to start this segment.

21. Claire says:

@Alex & Verlesha I was *swooning* as well over Mr. Kenyatta. I spoke to him briefly and I think I heard an American accent, so he might be closer than you think.

22. Sandra says:

You redeem yourself Claire.Milan got it. That is real style. Now I am ready to see how my French people will do.

23. A-Danielle says:

Is that Tank in the 1st pic

24. LaTasha says:

The first guy, I believe his name was Kenyatta, looked nice. I’m not feeling the man purse and the pants were a bit too tight, but overrall his colors were on point. All in all, I see the people of Milan take fashion risk. I like….

25. Lena says:

Nice picks the fashion in Milan is so refreshing and creative, love the first look.

26. SouthernElle says:

Went to college (FAMU) with Kenyatte and I’m so proud to call him a friend! Here’s the scoop ladies…he’s from NC but lives in Geneva. He’s always been fashion forward and is a total sweetheart. And he’s even more attractive in person! LOL!

27. Shayla says:

@SouthernElle But please spill the true tea. Is he single? Is he straight? Inquiring minds need to know.

28. Everyone looks great, especially Mr. Kenyatte. He is fine–I can’t with those pants though…

29. That’s what I’m talking about!

blackandolives.blogspot.com

30. SouthernElle says:

@Shayla from what I know he is single and he is DEFINITELY straight! LOL

31. mamareese says:

The velvet dress: living for her features….she’s so Joan Crawford! Blue suit: Yasss cat daddy!!!!!

32. LittleMissing Halo says:

Claire… What the hell leg exercises do you do girl!?! Your legs are KILLER!

33. Kenyatte says:

Wow…I don’t even know what to say…honestly. The comments about my photo are amazing and I am more than flattered. Trust me…I am not that attractive and I’m just a regular guy from the states who came to Europe and got comfortable wearing tight jeans :0). By the way SouthernElle…you say you went to FAMU. Shoot me a message on facebook (Kenyatte Nelson) if we’re not friends already. My profile has the leopard Louboutin sneakers (of course) ha!

34. hotmama says:

Claire, the lady in the black velvet dress is Ulyana Sergeenko, she is one of the hottest fashionistas on the scene , she is also designer and her husband is a Russian billionaire.