September 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Angela C writes, “Hi FashionBOMB, would it be possible to help me find the sweater Teyana Taylor wore on her interview on the Breakfast club? Pusha T is also wearing it!”

I love this sweater and cannot find it anywhere.
Well, TT is part of Kanye’s G.O.O.D Music crew, which means she’s required, by association, to wear mostly Givenchy. Riccardo Tisci was inspired by the American Flag and the minotaur for his Fall 2012 menswear collection, and thus produced a slew of flag embossed looks topped by nose rings.
Check out Teyana’s look on the runway:

I couldn’t find the sweater for sale (she must’ve gotten the K. West hook up), though you can snag the shirt version for $680 at Ssense.com.

You can also get a similar sweater, also at Ssense.com, for $525:

Shop both options here:

Would you splurge?
See her dish on the Breakfast Club here:

9 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Teyana Taylor’s 105.1 Breakfast Club Givenchy Brass Black American Flag Embossed Black Sweater”

1. Brownie Points says:

I just can’t imagine spending $525 for a plain black sweater. Maybe one day…no time soon.

2. Angela says:

Thanks Fashionbomb!!!!!!

3. TheAntifash says:

I actually prefer these over the others (but I still maintain my position that Hubert should beat the bricks off of Riccardo for damn there burning the house to shambles)

4. Forget the sweater, I keep reading that she’s signed to GOOD music, when are they going to produce an album for this girl?

5. Jessica says:

I need the Kanye hook up then becasue I love this sweater. I actually need this in my life. :(

6. karma says:

525 for a black sweater?? In Wanda Sykes voice *pssh please*

7. lalala says:

where did that price come from wow doesn’t look handknitted or like cashmere to me

8. Hmm…from head to toe. I like her hair, but not with this dress. The dress is not cute and her shoes are lame

9. Mac says:

I understand that this is an old thread, but I have recently acquired this sweater in as new condition and was looking to sell it but was unsure of its value, as I can’t find it for sale anywhere. If anyone has any idea of its worth I’d be interested to know! Any help would greatly appreciated.

Cheers, mac.