September 19th, 2012
Fashion Week, London, Real Style
Real Style: London Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 3

I spent a bit more time out and about on my last day of London Fashion Week, taking in shows at Somerset House and also at the Topshop Tents.

Hopefully you street style connoisseurs will delight in what I found:

Tasha, Sasha, and Samantha posed for a quick flick sporting colorful blazers and high hems.

This smart looking young gentleman also posed quickly. I appreciated his tailored pants and nubby sweater.

I caught Fashion Bomb reader Anette under the London Fashion Week sign. She looked cute and comfy in a mini, yellow blazer, and wedge sneakers.

This student from Jersey was also in the house! I loved his Obey tee and simple burgundy blazer.

Then over at the Topshop tents…

The Comme Des F*Ckdown movement has gone international! This fashion enthusiast added a twist to the knit hat in a sequined shirt and pleated metallic mini.

I had to take a picture of this editor. From crowns to mouse ears, he always has the most playful headgear. Also, loving his Christian Louboutin sneakers.

And lastly, this gentleman uplifted a quilted leather jacket and Jordans with an unexpected pair of plaid pants. It works!

Did I do a better job on the last day of London Fashion Week?

Stay tuned for instances from Milano!

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Real Style: London Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 3”

1. mamareese says:

The last pic….Silkk Da Shocker is that you? LOL. Glad to see the men across the pond tone it down a bit for a more wearable look. Um except for the editor…..whoa. He looks like a giant catholic school boy…..

2. TiaLondon says:

Hi Claire,
    Firstly let me say I love FBD! I read it every morning on the way to work!!
    I hope you managed to see the sites while your in town! Don’t forget to come into the ‘Worlds Best Department Store’ (its official) to see the amazing collections and installations we have in currently! I’m totally unbaised as I’m a Buyer there Hahahaha!! Keep up the amazing job!! xoxo

3. CA says:

I’m sorry but the looks at NY fashion week were so much better..

4. Thanks Claire for featuring me on this post!! :D It was nice to meet you!! Hope LFW did you proud!!

5. tt says:

umm, i don’t know about this lot. the first woman in the pink blazer is the only one who looks cute. everyone else…NO!
    the dude in picture 2 reminds me of alice the goon in those old popeye cartoons. the very large body up top w/a little skinny body from the chest down just looks odd & that editor, chile please. he is doing the most.

6. Sandra says:

Horrible , horrible and horrible. Seriously, I have seen a lot of crazy people at Lincoln Center this season but I have to give it to New York hands down. These people are a joke. No Claire that is not real style.

I cannot wait to see what my French people have in store. Looking forward seeing what Milan has to offer also.

7. iHeartKeya says:

Not really blowing me away. I agree that the looks at NY’s fashion were so much better

8. A bit of a bore, I would expect more from London Spitfires

9. Monica Monroe says:

you need to get on your sneakers ! another major part of the fashion culture !!

10. Indigo says:

They look like they are attending a rehab graduation.

11. No, these looks are the worst.

12. heyyall says:

lol @ Silkk Da Shocker …he does look like him…

13. Doris Williams says:

The kid from Jersey in the burgundy blazer looks great!!!!!

14. Ahh omfg I died when I saw the chick in the sequins & smilies. Super dope.