September 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Ms. Taraji P hit up Late Night with Jimmy Fallon sporting black pumps and a splurgeworthy $1,709 Alexander McQueen Floral jacquard stretch knit dress:

For beauty, she pulled her hair into a banged bun, and completed her look with a dash of pink lip gloss.

Her black wool-silk stretch dress has a pink floral jacquard print, a round neck, cap sleeves, and a flounced skirt.

I think I love this look! It’s simple yet sweet, and while the hair seems a bit dated, it doesn’t take away from her ensemble as a whole. I want!
What do you think?

If you love, get her look here:

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Taraji P. Henson’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Alexander McQueen Floral Jacquard Stretch Knit Dress”

1. DannielleS says:

Hmm…from head to toe. I like her hair, but not with this dress. The dress is not cute and her shoes are lame

2. Pari says:

I love this dress! I hate her hair though, but I do think she still looks really good.

3. Kim tatum says:

I think you look great … you have the taste for Fashion my dear.. I learn a little something everytime i visit your blog… im happy for you Janae keep up the good work.. it will pay off later !

4. Tasha says:

The dress is great.

5. Mely B says:

I hate to “hmmm” Taraji but… The hair is ruining the look – if she’d rocked a short cut it might’ve worked – that bun is giving me Martha Reeves & The Vandellas. Love her makeup though.

6. Loves this look from the neck down.

7. aries says:

Hot, i love it. cute bday dress. it is her bday. Happy Birthday Taraji.

8. Undrea says:

Its ok. She looks better than she usually does though. :)

9. Keisha says:

I’m not a fan of the dress but I don’t this she looks horrible in it.