September 18th, 2012
Beauty, Snapshot
Snapshot: Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday Fragrance Ad Campaign
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday Fragrance Ad Campaign.

Source: Twitter

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday Fragrance Ad Campaign”

1. Kay says:

If the Martin was still one, I think Sheneneh Jenkins would of been played by Nicki. She reminds me soooo much of Sheneneh. (Cuz im a Laddddyyyyyy”)

2. lita says:

I love it!

3. Loni says:

lmao this looks ridiculous!

4. Mmonroe says:

I know that is NOT the actual perfume bottle… -__-

5. lola says:

this bish smh

6. bar says:

I just can’t with nicki minaj. There’s nothing about this look that will make me go and buy that fragrance.

7. jbrizzy says:

I live for the color pink lol, But this bish is wearing out the title “Pink Friday” I mean didn’t lady gaga JUST release a perfume with her album title? And then I hear she is re-releasing Pink Friday Roman reloaded which was trash in the first place! Like girl get some ideas. I used to be a big fan, but im very disappointed in what she has become. And don’t get me started on her stans ,LAWD. They will buy this with a quickness. This broad wins again I guess

8. I like the poster, but the bottle is still scary and I too am disappointed that the fragrance is called Pink Friday. That title is wearing thin…

9. KayGee Rox says:

too weird. still love her.

10. LMAO at the first comment! haha! I agree, this title has been worn out. Her image has gone to shits.

11. xi zane says:

uh…so…if that bottle was on my vanity i wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

12. Tessa B says:

That bottle is creepy.

Ewwww, where does the perfume spray from…its mouth????

14. bryan flyin says:

The ad looks cheap in my opinion. With all the crazy antics and outfits we have seen with Nicki Minaj; all we get is this…? I think this is pretty normal, even for Nicki Minaj.

15. lynn says:

its cute. Love it. the spray comes from the bottle, the head is the cap, it’s removeable.

16. Jannelle Marie says:

Am I the only one tired of everything of hers being named pink friday. Like umm let’s try a new name