September 18th, 2012
Fashion Week, London, Real Style
Real Style: London Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 2

Ah, where’s Marta McAdams when you need her?
I’m clearly not a professional photographer, though I’ve been doing my best to take pictures of fashionable people I see after popping by shows. Yesterday I attended Burberry, and captured the following chic folks on the way out of Knightsbridge:

I was swooning over Carrie’s Givenchy Floral Patchwork Print Shirt (worn by Rihanna here), accented by bold gold jewelry and skinny black pants. After giving her the Fashion Bomb card, she squealed with delight! Turns out she reads the site, and loves our Style Inspirations (her favorite is What to Wear to a Beyonce concert). Fun!

Students Tilly and Carine also read the site (London love, what what!). I appreciated their pops of leopard and prints.

And lastly, I stopped this young lady, who was wearing everything from Proenza Schouler to Céline to Dries van Noten. That bag! That skirt! Those shoes!! She looked #totesamaze.

That’s all for today, but I have a couple shows today at Somerset house and will stake out a corner to get a few more snapshots.

Until then, what do you think of London Real Style on Day 2?

6 Responses to “Real Style: London Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 2”

1. LawyerLady says:

Love the street style Claire. No matter where you go – I’m always checking it out. Please keep it comin!

2. Sandra says:

I am not impressed Claire. Just because someone wears designers clothes does not mean it is real style. Looking forward seeing some real style next time.

3. Dom says:

Some cute looks. Wish we could see more. I have to wonder though, what is it with the Brits and cat ears? Why is this always a trend there? I feel like I’m missing something.

4. FashionOne says:

Loving the London street style so far!

5. Fifi says:

Erm you sure you’re in London?
    this is a disappointment sorry, i like the skirt and bag from the last look and the student with the braids … but this is bad compared to the looks I see everyday in london

6. Tessa B says:

It looks like these folks just threw a bunch of stuff together…the only look I see that’s okay is the first pic…I know London can come harder than this..