September 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Nicole Richie, Rihanna, Angela Simmons, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Hey there Bombers and Bombshells!

I am free from the shackles of Ready-to-Wear now that Fashion Week has moved on to London (hang in there, Claire!). I had a relaxing weekend full of delicious dining, much-needed napping, and a little gratuitous birthday boozing (Happy 25th, Hannah!) With the exception of a few unfortunate souls, our celebrity friends seemed to keep it cute fashion-wise.

Let’s take a look:

Uh, WOW, does Nicole Richie look amazing, or does Nicole Richie look amazing? The celebrated designer hit up the October issue cover party for DuJour magazine in a Maria Lucia Hohan blouse and skirt, House of Harlow 1960 shoes and clutch, and Michael Spirito rings and earrings. Haute!

Now for the obligatory Kim Kardashian mention. The reality star flashed the paps her ever-surprised-looking mug in a rather cute ivory bubble dress, Balenciaga leather biker jacket, statement jewels, and those Kanye West x Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. I dare say, I think Kimmy’s found a way to make those shoes look kinda cute! Call me crazy, but I happen to like them with this dress. Thanks for this, KK.

Oh, Kat Graham, you were doing so well. The actress downgraded a perfectly adorable Motel bustier top with a dowdy schoolmarm skirt, white blazer, and white platform booties at the Variety Power of Youth event. I give her points for that super cute Melody Ehsani ‘Queen of the Jungle’ necklace, and the makeup, but this look is otherwise a hmm…

Jordin Sparks was also in attendance, pairing a dress from her ‘I’m MAD, Are You?’ campaign, with some Marc by Marc Jacobs wedge sneakers. Loving those kicks!

Brandy and Kelly Rowland performed at the Sisters Only event this weekend. Both ladies looked great in their blouse-short ensembles.

Ciara opted for a grungey look for a night out at club Amnesia this weekend. Meh.

Rihanna was spotted leaving one of her fave Santa Barbara eateries, Giorgio Baldi in a pair of Converse hi-tops, black washed denim shorts, and a Watch The Throne tee she almost certainly got for free. She finished her look with a pair of sunnies and her beloved Melody Eshani ‘Queen of the Jungle’ necklace.

Eva Longoria was on hand for her foundation’s Pre-Alma Awards dinner. The actress chose an Emilio Pucci dress, Christian Louboutin slingbacks, and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. Beautiful! Hot!

Holly Robinson-Peete was amongst the guests at Longoria’s shindig. The actress was the picture of class and elegance in a striped colorblock bodycon dress. Hot!

Dania Ramirez was also there, looking super sexy in Hervé Léger. I’m loving the wine-colored lip she’s sporting here.

Angela Simmons celebrated her 25th birthday at the Martin Lawrence Gallery in NYC. The young entrepreneur rocked a dress she co-designed (she says she sketched the frock) with Edwing D’Angelo. It’s actually pretty cute, no? Buddy Tika Sumpter attended in another flaw-free ‘fit  (can’t go wrong with a good pair of Charlotte Olympia pumps!), as well as Uncle Russell, who is cute as a button in his pullover and fitted!

In case you were wondering, nothing has changed: Padma Lakshmi is still prettier than most. The Top Chef hostess looked gorgeous in a sheer, lacy gown at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

Lady Gaga, bless your heart.

That’s all! What did you guys do this weekend?

~Jihan

photos: Zimbio/ FamFlynet

30 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Nicole Richie, Rihanna, Angela Simmons, and More!”

1. EatStylePlay says:

Bless you heart is the right term for Gaga, anywho, I think the ladies looked great, I really like Nicole’s Dress, and I like Rihanna’s outfit simply because it’s laid back, it’s not a formal outfit, and that’s how I would dress for a fun night out or whatever. I’ve only seen on person pull off those Kanye West Shoes and that’s Style Blogger Aimee Song, She paired it with a leather pencil skirt, a very cute blouse and a Jacket and she looks great in it, much better that whatever kim threw one. But I like the neck action Kim has going on.

Dania Ramirez Looks stunning, Angela as well. Holly looks gorgeous as well. he skin is beautiful.

2. Lu says:

Kelly & Brandy put most women half their age to shame with how youthful they look.loves it

3. Nina says:

Since when is 30/31 old ? why shouldnt they (Brandy and Kelly) still look “youthful” as you put it. SMDH

4. Fe says:

Ciara….WTF? Come on peach, you can do better.

5. PinupAyana says:

Nicole Richie and Angela Simmons look great! I wish I could see Angela’s full look tho

6. Kay says:

does anybody know where i can get a leather snapback?

7. MeeNeSsHouz says:

Nicole looks great!!! First I’ve seen her look this good…& of course Rhi Rhi can do no wrong (this pixie def revamped her look). Holly & Eva looked great as well.

8. Robin says:

Nicole looks really nice I may have chose another shoe.
    Really tired of Kim and her black and neutral colors and definitely those shoes. I liked them in the beginning but she is really wearing them out.
    Kat Grahamn not really a fan of her style and I thought she could have done better.
    Jordan looks beautiful but I’m not feel those wedges.
    Eva Longoria beautiful as usual.
    The Simmons looked nice.
    Gaga I must say it wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t out of the ordinary; but wasn’t diggin her statement!

Nicole slayed…she looks amazing. Best look of the week, hands down.

10. Soul Touch says:

I have one word for Nicole…Flawless.

Angela also looks lovely.

11. jeda says:

I love Rih’s look. And that’s not particularly my style, but it works! I do like Angela’s bday dress, but I can do without all those zippers, it would’ve been so elegant without all that work.
    Blessings

12. tasha says:

I actually LOVE Kim’s look. Her shoes actually go with the look.

Eva & Holly look great too.

13. I am loving Jordin Sparks , Brandy’s shirt and hair, Angela Simmons, Tika Sumpter and Kim K’s dress those shoes are making me throw up in my mouth! Nicole gave me life today! go nici go nici!

14. Loni says:

Yeah Nicole Richie is gorgeous and that girl steals my heart with her House of Harlow line! and Jordin is not wearing a dress

15. yusufswifee says:

@Kay, try wilson’s leather.

16. SLIMB says:

Everyone looks great up until I hit lady gaga lol… but kudos first page in a long time where I dont disagree with anybody’s look.

17. AzizMom says:

Nice round-up for the weekend. Loving Nicole’s fresh face and dress. The shoes look a bit heavy. Loving Eva and Angela Simmon’s looks.

18. Natrral says:

With the exception of a few, black and white seems to be the trend. Did Kim K. inspire this colorless palette?

19. sue says:

Hmmm or maybe hot…..art and entertainment ladiez!!!! Don’t let them fool y’all. You have one life, make sure you live your life right #turnup #whome #haaa

20. Plussizepormstar says:

CI CI !!! I’m so over those boots!! and u better not be messing with my boo out there in LA!

21. aries says:

Nicole Ritchie and Holly Robinson Peete look gorgeous. that’s all i got.

22. Brandy looks cute…she took me back to her “I Wanna Be Down” days. Oh and Nicole is fab!

23. Dom says:

Loving Halle & Dania’s dresses, Brandy and Kelli’s braids!

I wish Kim would stop trying to make those horrid Kanye’s happen!

24. JJ says:

@Kay, try eBay as well.

25. DIVA says:

Russell’s hand is on Tika’s behind….. wth ?

26. itsjustme says:

nicole richie! gorgeous!! her skin is glowing.

27. ME says:

Did Kelly Rowland forget her hair in the car? Kinda Trey Songzesque… #Nope. Could not let this one go and so I vent *exhales* Otherwise, Kelly her skin is radiant and Nicole Richie is always a favorite of mine.

28. Meeeeshelle says:

Nicole Ritchie post 2006 can do no wrong…she is giving it, per usual

Shouts out to KK for making Kanye’s booties believeable…not even gonna hate…

Kat Graham looks like a Candyland game piece

Jordan Sparks looks like someone told her to put that on and she didnt believe in it…and heels sneakers need to die…if ur not Beyonce IN the Beyonce video…you need to let them go, they died in 1999 shortly after the Thong Song…RIP

Everyone else looks great! and SHOUTS OUT TO BRANDY FOR BRINGING THE BRAIDS BACK! LOOOOOVVEEEE HER LIKE THIS! TOTALLY MADE MY DAYYY!

DEATH to Kelly’s braids. UGHHH

30. Christopher mitchell says:

OK! stop just because your rich and can afford it, does not mean you know how to dress, some of these people have the wrong people coordinating outfits for them, Smh!!