September 17th, 2012
Fashion Week, London, Real Style
Real Style: London Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 1

Cheerio!
I’ve been having a time enjoying all the sights and sounds during London Fashion Week.
I must admit, I’ve been spending more time going to shows that taking street style, though I was able to capture a few snaps.

Take a look:

Talk about lady in red! This young vixen made a blazing coat and pants pop with Alexander Wang cat eye sunglasses, a Valentino clutch, and Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 Spiked Patent Leather pumps. Meow! (Turns out she’s a fellow blogger! Soraya De Carvalho of Style Is My Thing).

I caught these friends waiting in line for the Issa show. They held hands and posed for my camera in snazzy blazers and flats. I like!

I spied this Fashion Bomb reader inside Somerset house (there are quite a few of you in London!). She stood out from the crowd in a feathered neckpiece, along with a simple white and black look. Loving that leather skirt and top hat!

And lastly, I spied this fashionista/singer after the Moschino Cheap & Chic show. She was working a bevy of prints, bold jewelry, blond locks, and a cool headscarf.
What do you think?
That’s all, folks, but stay tuned for more!

Smootches!

21 Responses to “Real Style: London Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 1”

1. Harare Mbama says:

Lady in red —-> Soraya De Carvalho of Style Is My Thing

Now she ain’t playing when it comes to this fashion thing! Check out her blog out.

Love the two ‘friends’ holding hands. Tres tres chic!

2. EatStylePlay says:

Aww the two friends holding hands too cute! I’m always waiting to see the Soraya wears. I kinda like all the Red.

3. tt says:

now these lfw goers look to be getting it right, more so than the nyfw goers.

4. Mrs Windy city says:

Yes….Soraya does not play when it comes to high fashion. Her blog is full of lust objects. LOL

5. I love Sonya’s blog even though it is so ott…but she has zero fear. I wanted her to submit to a bombshell of the day, she has such a unique swag.

6. ..and I will say she is not dressed that way for Fashion Week. She will go to the grocery store in a similar outfit lol. One of the very black bloggers with high fashion daring looks. She is not a mold of anyone else but herself.

7. @KyleniR says:

Claire you are so beautiful to me and this outfit is nice. Love your hair too by the way all of the hairstyles you have tried are stunning.

8. jeda says:

Gotta give it up to these London chaps! They all look so good. Lady in red is too fab. I love!
    Blessings

9. Camillia says:

Lady in red!! Yes!!! Fabulous is an understatement.

10. Loni says:

You don’t know who Soraya De Carvalho is…come on Claire…she’s who every blogger aspires to be!

11. Boom! to the lady in red!

12. Khloe says:

I follow the lady in red on instagram; she is too fly!!!

soraya de carvalho all day… and she’s angolan baby :)

14. Jason DiLaurentis'Sister says:

Soraya has beautiful, mostly expensive pieces on her blog. I like her OTT way of styling herself. But to be honest, her “LatoyaJacksonesque” hair always make her outfits too dated or “cliche russian nouveau riche”. She should also be careful with the proportions, her clothes always overwhelm her body.
    Imho, Aureta Thomollari has a more exquisite/refined “expensive, OTT” style.

15. Christine says:

Goodness gracious! All this talk about Soraya and her blog, I HAD to go check it out and see what the fuss was all about! Girlfriend DOES NOT disappoint! I found myself saying, “Is that the..” and “What?! She has the…”! But, I must agree with @Jason DiLaurentis’Sister… a little LatoyaJacksonesque.

16. peplum lover says:

i could tell that was soraya before i even cclicked on the link to get into the post.
    I dont know her personally but have been on her blog and she dresses really nice and is pretty 2 :)
    #LondonTown StandUP

17. Dee says:

So happy to see style is my thing on fbd.

18. thumbs up to Soraya. damn she’s good!

19. Checked out Soraya’s blog and she’s definitely the bomb.com. Stylish and luxurious, can’t go wrong with that.

20. hayilabc says:

My girl in the all red looks FAB! I love everything about her look.

21. JANE says:

The red outfit is too much her outfit is usually OOT not my cuppa tea.