September 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: June Ambrose, Tika Sumpter, Kim Kardashian, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

This has been a long and grueling week full of fashion shows, reviews, and tons of celebrity sightings, but I don’t want it to be over. Mostly because stars were truly bringing their A-game in the style department: I mean you can’t look shabby sitting front row!

Check out some of this week’s hottest looks:

At the afterparty for the special screening of Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf in NYC, June Ambrose took my breath away in a plunging-v long sleeve gown. Beyond hot!

Tika Sumpter made a splash at Milly by Michelle Smith’s Spring 2013 show. She gave her $425 Milly Camilla Lace Print Dress an added dose of color with pink pumps. How cute does Tika look?

KimYe were at it again, sitting front row at the Louise Goldin Spring 2013 fashion show. Kim made a change and threw on her favorite Céline sandals with a $975 Simone Bomber Jacket, while Yeezy stuck to his all-denim getup and favorite Balenciaga sneakers. Not impressed by Kanye, but Kim better work!

Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart were spotted out and about in NYC because they don’t believe in staying inside! Jenny looked beyond gorgeous in an embellished Paule Ka LBD and Christian Louboutin pumps.

At the Jeremy Scott Spring 2013 fashion show, Rob Evans walked the runway while Tyra Banks watched him from the front row. I am living for her glamorous sequin dress and her favorite $865 Gianvito Rossi Ankle Wrap Pumps.

Angela Simmons was the lady in red at Vivienne Tam’s Spring 2013 fashion show. She wore a strapless red dress and studded sandals. Cute!

At The Book of Mormon’s LA Opening Night, Viola Davis was radiant in purple and gold.

Zoe Saldana was also on hand at The Book of Mormon’s LA Opening Night in a simple all-black look.

Jessica Alba hit the streets of NYC in an embellished tie-neck Valentino dress. There’s a lot going on here! I would have preferred to see her in this at the fashion house’s Spring 2013 fashion show: it would make perfect sense there.

At the GenArt 14th Annual Fresh Faces in Fashion Show in NYC, Adrienne Bailon was on hand in a strapless v-cut dress and chain link necklace.

Willow Smith wore her favorite $1,345 Chloé Suzanne Boots and an Abbey Road graphic tee while out and about in NYC.

At the BCBG Max Azria Spring 2013 afterparty in NYC, Dania Ramirez was the lady in red. She has definitely been working it for Fashion Week!

Serena Williams showed off her trophy and beloved $1,245 Christian Louboutin Summerissima Sandals while setting off on her U.S. Open Trophy Tour.

At the Barneys New York Americans for Marriage Equality Cocktail Party, Estelle slipped on a long-sleeve print maxi dress, black booties, and gave her look a pop of color with a pink clutch. I’m on the fence with this one!

Rihanna loves herself some Trapstar and she rocked the brand’s exclusive Hitman hoodie and her tried and true Air Yeezy 2 sneakers while gliding through LAX Airport.

If you weren’t at NYFW, then you should have been at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival this week. Halle Berry was there in a studded leather jacket, leather pants, and peep-toe pumps. She is the fountain of youth.

I live for Li Bingbing and she wore head-to-toe Céline Pre-Fall 2012 while at the Resident Evil 5 Retribution Press Conference in Taipei, Taiwan. This is menswear-inspired at its finest!

Jamie Chung kept it extra cute at Diane von Furstenberg’s Spring 2013 fashion show.

Miss Universe Leila Lopes took in the Laura Smalls Spring 2013 fashion show in a peplum zip-front top, leather skinnies, and cage sandals. Hot!

Last, but not least was Kimora Lee Simmons who sat front row at Donna Karan in a printed frock.

Who had your favorite looks this week?
~Faith

26 Responses to “This Week in Chic: June Ambrose, Tika Sumpter, Kim Kardashian, and More!”

1. MissRich says:

I’m yawning at Kimye. And smiling at Kimora nd Leila Lopez for the red leather pants yassssss!!

2. Mrs Windy City Blog says:

Kimora is wearing H&M and Leila Lopes a Topshop jacket.

3. DannielleS says:

JLo, Zoe, Halle, and Serena look good. Kim, I am tired of her bodycon clothes. I get it, you have a fabulous butt, but there has to be another way to show it off.

4. J. Lo is smokin’ hot! I like Estelle’s pink bag. That’s about it.

5. tasha says:

J.Lo, Kimora, Tyra, and Zoe look flawless. Jamie Chung look is really cute too

6. S. says:

Leila Lopes looks amazing

7. Mely B says:

June, Zoe, Jessica & Serena are my faves. Honorable mention to Estelle – love the dress, bag & her hair but those shoes are beyond ugly.

8. Deb says:

HANDS DOWN HALLE’S IS MY FAV…Halle needs to give Kim some tips…so she can stop taking fashion advice from Ye. LOL

9. vonne says:

Tika looks gorgeous. Stunning dress but the pink shoes ruin the outfit.

10. Nakia P says:

Leila Lopes …Hope Claire plans to post what she wore.

11. iHeartKeya says:

My faves were June, Jessica Alba, JLo, Tyra (Rob Evans is such a cutie lol), Halle & Kimora.

12. Dom says:

So I was in love with Halle’s leather skinnies and then I saw Leila’s red leather skinnies! Where did she get those? HOT!

13. mamareese says:

Tyra and Rob make such a cute couple!!!!

14. I LOVE Leila Lopes’ look! So cute! Again, I’m glad to see Kanye in something other than denim, but I wish he would’ve gotten dapper. Kim is and always will be a snoozefest for me.

Love Tika.

16. Kay says:

damn that bomber jacket got on is $998…chile please I got a couple in my closet i purchased from Forever 21…are you SERIOUS!!!!!!

Somebody need to talk to Will and Jada about this girl.
    Estelle why you look so scared. I dont like the hair and the hair color at all.

17. SHOEFETISH says:

J Lo is the ultimate MuSE..

18. EatStylePlay says:

For Kim to have to give up her fashion choices, ye gets to wear demin all day long while she has to dress up to do simple things like pump gas, and get ice cream haha. He is such a mess.

19. Marsha D says:

HALLEEEEE!!!!!
    June and Tika’s makeup….”Le Frown”

20. V says:

Rob Evans may look a tad fruity in his modeling pics but on Top Model, seeing him live, that man is everything! I never knew he was British, nice accent lol

21. k says:

Adrienne is ashy!

22. Taryn Nicole says:

Winners: June, Tika, Jennifer, Tyra, Jessica, Serena, Halle, Li, and Leila

Special Recognition: Zoe (It’s boring) and Estelle (Change those shoes!)

Fails: Kim (You have NO STYLE. And you dress worse now than you ever have before.)…. Angela (Boring and a bit homecoming-esque)… Viola (BEAUTIFUL woman, unflattering dress. But her skin is RADIANT!) …. Adrienne (that dress does nothing and her ashy makeup is irritating)…. Dania (Am I the only one who thinks the separated boob look is ugly? This is just awkward.)…. Kimora (Stop trying to look like a 17-24 year old. You are not Taylor Swift. Just because it fits doesn’t mean it fits you.)

Why are they even on here?: Willow (*looks around and waits for someone to answer.)…. Rihanna (Fashion Bomb, I swear the dick-riding on Rihanna is real, and I’m actually a fan of hers. Wow, a sweatshirt, leggings, sneakers and some cat eye shades. This is a big moment in fashion history. *Please tune into sarcasm.)

23. nino says:

Li and Leila….the end

24. CA says:

This is the first I’ve ever seen Adrienne look crappy. We all have our off days I guess…

25. Suzie says:

Li Bingbing is everything. Ah-mazing.

26. King Cartier says:

Kimora Really did a wonderful job that H&M Trend dress and the Birkin just gave me life, I personally would have choosen another color know her collection