September 13th, 2012
Fashion Week, New York, Real Style
Real Style: Mercedes Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 6

Fashion Week ends today (hallelujah!), and now I get to busy myself getting ready for Europe!

I fly off to London tomorrow in the am–but not before giving you a few last snaps from Lincoln Center:

This fashionable pair put forth their best Zoolander stares to complement classic black and suit looks.

Sharifa worked a printed dress and one of the braid buns I’ve been trying to master.

Simona exuded effortless ease in a pleated lime maxi.

Everyone’s rocking with the Comme Des F*ckDown movement! This gentleman wore a cap by the brand, along with a button down and cuffed camouflage pants.

Angelica added a large statement necklace to a multicolored look.

These friends embraced statement accessories, including an Alexander Wang Rocco duffle on the right.

Samantha paired a loose knit dress with Ash wedge sneakers.

Megumi mixed a printed top with sparkling bottoms.
And lastly, inside the tents…

Stylist Joy Adaeze worked her signature turban and glasses with a monochromatic blush pink look.

And Reginald added a slick bowtie to a sweater and jeans ensemble.
What do you think of the Real Style on the last day of New York Fashion Week?
Photos by Marta Mcadams.

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Real Style: Mercedes Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 6”

1. tasha says:

Loving several of the looks. The braid bun is hard to master just like getting the perfect top knot.

2. Jesusismybrand says:

I dont think u have to look weird and extra and shave the sides of your hair n wear unnecessary items to be called “fashionable”. It seems as the weirder a person is or the more out of norm we celebrate it. N before you all get on ur high horses I know the norm is subject to ur perception. But Lord Ham Mercy Adams family attire to ME is not… I see comments like she looks boring or she could hve spiced it up and I say to myself she is dressed like a LADY.. ANYWHO im more of a timeless Michelle Obama Chanel type of chick… Ok off my soap box….

3. E says:

Yes Angelica! Werk!

4. lolodoll11 says:

Ok, is that a chick or dude in the first pic…with the black dress? The only looks I’m feeling are the lime maxi (although I wish she had put on a belt) and the sequined outfit. Also, I’m a big fan or no open toe sandals with “less than stellar” feet (i.e,. bunions, corns, etc.).

5. Shantae says:

OMG I was wondering the same thing loldoll11, but I do love the look & the army style.

6. makeeasweet says:

its funny how fashion dont becomes trends later on,like open toes shoes with tights trend for this fall.im really tired of the turban june.i wonder if the braids in the bun hurt or feel heavy on the head.

Love the lime maxi

8. wayward chic says:

@jesus I kinda feel you.. Everyone is trying so hard to be different the look the same.smh

9. These folks ran out of options on the last day, huh? The maxi dress, teal and yellow and the sequin number are the only hot looks. Oh, the gent in the camo pants looks nice too.

10. Alexis says:

I would love to know where Samantha got her open knit dress from!!!

11. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I was thinking the SAME thing…I thought pic # 1 was a dude with a mustache…I had to do a close up…lol

12. mamareese says:

Reginald werk honey yes!!! There are some awesome hits and misses on this one.

13. Marsha D says:

Looking at the first pic thinking….”that’s a mannnn babyyy” *sigh* anywho…..I guess folks just think it’s ok to wear everything at once..who am I too judge *shrug*

14. KayGee Rox says:

I’m with you @Jesusismybrand

15. tt says:

we are hear >< @ Jesusismybrand

16. heeba says:

sharifa dress looks like a bou bou tucked in and pinned up here and there!!!!

17. heyyall says:

Is that a dude or a chick in the black dress…I can’t tell

18. MsA says: