September 13th, 2012
Black Designers, Lookbook
Lookbook: Rue 107 Fall 2012

Rue 107′s Fall 2012 foray is inspired by the life of an escaped bourgeoise socialite looking to stand out and express her style on her own terms.

Shot by Neef Fresh, the lookbook bubbles over with polka dotted pieces, striped bodycons, and form fitting cropped tops.

What do you think? See more and purchase at Rue107.com.

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Lookbook: Rue 107 Fall 2012”

1. SLIMB says:

I cant …with those prices. But NeefFresh is like the dopest photog out.

2. Soul Touch says:

lol I love the photography and dare I say, the styles. lol

3. KBS says:

Just this morning as I was standing in my closet I said to myself, I need a new look, something like an escaped bourgeoise socialite looking to stand out and express her style on her own terms.

Anyway, good photography on that first shot.

4. Mimi says:

I thought the prices were reasonable ? no?

5. The perfect collection for Nicki Minaj.

6. I’ve worked with Neef and she is definitely one of the best photographers out!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

7. iHeartKeya says:

Yeah these pieces would look great on Nicki Minaj. I like em

8. Tink says:

Any idea where I can purchase the shades in first pic?

9. YOU ARE WORKING THIS LINE HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! WORK!!!!!

blackandolives.blogspot.com

10. i am digging everything about the pics except the clothing!!! I will say the model is wearing the hell out of them. Shout out to her, the mua, the photogh, and wardrobe/hair stylist!!!

11. AP says: