September 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

June Ambrose lives to mix it up and she did just that while sitting front row at Nanette Lepore’s Spring 2013 Fashion Show. For the occasion, she paired the brand’s $498 Faceted Crystal Ball Dress with matching pants and Giuseppe Zanotti Cutout Python Wedges:

She finished her look with a turban from her own collection and a flawless face.

Her sheath dress features a fun print, multicolor waistband, and pleated skirt.

Her pants aren’t up for grabs, but you can check them out on the Fall 2012 runway here.

You might recognize her pumps because Angela Simmons wore them during Fall 2012 New York Fashion Week.

Though the wedges are hot, they don’t do anything here on June: a pair of nude wedges would have been a perfect fit to let the rest of the look get its time to shine. With that being said, I love that June paired the dress with pants, which was unexpected.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

46 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… June Ambrose’s Nanette Lepore Spring 2013 Fashion Show Nanette Lepore Faceted Crystal Ball Dress, Matching Pants, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cutout Python Wedges”

1. Dolostar says:

Lose the pants and the headwrap. Normally she’s cute, but this is over doing it.

2. k says:

I like it! I think the nude shoe would have hit it out the ball park. Git it June!

3. tt says:

i hate costumes. june just looks foolish & desperate. not a fan of this chick.

4. I could have done without the pants but otherwise she looks great! The color of the turban is beautiful also!

5. I absoluetly love June. This lady has personal swag all the way! You might say she’s doing too much but in Juniverse… theres never too much! I love it!

blackandolives.blogspot.com

6. Lola A says:

It is a lil to much but I would rather see creative looks like this from stylist then the limited range of fake stylist ala Emily B. lol

7. DannielleS says:

I’m not a June Ambrose fan, but her makeup is nice

8. Tessa B says:

I actually like this! She pulled it off well..

9. Courtni says:

I typically drool at every thing this woman wears, but this isn’t my cup of iced coffee. I love the turban! I love the shoes! I love the dress! I even love the pants, but not all together.

10. I adore June!!!! she always manages to take things to the next level. Job well done dear!

11. i don’t get the point of the pants tbh…nor the shoes. a par of royal blue/cobalt blue shoes would have looked amazing

12. Syl says:

I love the dress and pants! Jus take tht turban off its too much

13. T1K says:

I think is too big on her.

14. Zara says:

This look obviously isnt for pus- (excuse me) scaredy cats shall I say. June? Bomb. Always? Always.

15. Talecia says:

Foolishness

16. Jason DiLaurentis'Sister says:

She looks like a crazy genie of the lamp like this. I personally never liked her as a stylist -herself & celebs-. She is overhyped imho.

17. Bliss says:

I like it. I do however find it ironic that she posted a picture of @becauseiamfabulous on her instagram as “street style” in a very similar outfit, then a day later she wears something almost identical as the girl. I think its great that celeb stylists are getting personal style inspirations from “normal” people as well.

18. tasha says:

The pants and the shoes ruin the look. Doing too much

June is a stylist yet she always looks Halloween ready..smh tragic

20. MeeNeSsHouz says:

Not a fan of this look (too much going on @ the same time) & I really luv June

21. Bre Bre says:

I am disappointed in June because up until this pic I thought she could do no wrong. The shoes were a big no. And the scarf + dress + pants was too much… may – the scarf or – minus the pants. She has to lose one piece. Some royal blue shoes would’ve been just enough spice with just the dress and scarf. #InMyOpinion

22. hayilabc says:

would’ve looked great without those pants and the addition of the shoes.

23. jackiijae says:

the pants… its just throwing it off for me.

24. Danielle says:

Hott from waist up

25. Londoner says:

It’s giving me an inspired by Southern Asia vibe! I’m surprised I like this, but agree a different shoe would have maybe pulled it together better.

26. iHeartKeya says:

I love the turban. Maybe if the dress was shorter & flare at bottom I’d like the pants & dress together better, idk. But she should’ve just worn the pants Or the dress. Love the colors though, espcially against her skin.

27. laurafashionably blessed says:

Torture

28. SonyaTanise says:

It’s over the top! Don’t like her style much.

29. Jihan says:

Well, I was at that show, saw her in person and she looked amazing so…

that’s fashion, people!

30. Kitana says:

She looks awesome here. Wish I could afford the entire outfit. I think the shoes bring the look together.

31. mamareese says:

I love the print. Lose the pants and change the shoe and this would be flawless.

32. SLIMB says:

Snaps fingers* June looks HOTT

33. Indigo says:

“A hype”

34. lolodoll11 says:

Too much going on. The dress / pants by itself but too much paired together. Also, tired of seeing her with those turbans. Please let this trend die….

35. manny says:

I love this! Minus the shoes

36. Tinu says:

Coulda ditched the turban and a nude shoe woulda been perfect other than that I really have no qualms with this outfit

37. Christie says:

LET ME TELL YOU !

If she just got rid of the TURBAN , the look would look capture the FALL 2012 Runway : Dresses over structured pants (tapered , ankle, etc..) but hey , she had to be a drag queen about it. Not everything needs a turban ….. OR that round hat of hers (the black one) ugh! Too much .

INSTAGRAM: @GUESSTHELABELS

38. KayGee says:

Make the dress into a crop top, lose the shoes, re-do the turban. And she’ll be good to go.

39. May be Sl says:

She tries wayyyyyy to hard to be seen. She wants to be a Household Name SO BAD and she does this for attention. Oh June. And We won’t talk about the nip tuck I’m seeing but whatever.

40. Kishonda says:

The pattern is nice, but everything else looks dumb. Im starting to think that the dumber something looks, the more fashionable some people think it is.

41. kat says:

Turban + Barbie weave just seems weird to me. Her face looks amazing though.

42. J Danielle says:

June Ambrose never looks good to me.

43. kia says:

i really thought June was wearing a salwar kameez… i absolutely adore them and ghagra cholis (sp?) so i loved her bringing it into the mix with the lovely colors (pink!) and pattern! june is gorg in every way… while this could be doing too much, i see her as having fun! love!