September 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Jessica Alba was spotted front row at Ralph Lauren’s Spring 2013  fashion show in NYC. Naturally, she wore a look from the brand and went for a head-to-toe look from the Resort 2013 collection:

She threw on a $5,350 Ralph Lauren Collection Black Leather Davidson Jacket to give the girly look some edge.

Yes baby, her skin was glowing like the sun!

Check out her look on the Resort 2013 runway.

So cute! The leather really uplifted the preppy nature of the rest of the look. Jessica’s stylist, Brad Goreski, is working for his pay!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jessica Alba’s Ralph Lauren Spring 2013 Fashion Show Ralph Lauren Resort 2013 Look and Black Leather Davidson Jacket”

What does she do?

She looks great! I’m partial though #fanofAlba’sstyle. =)

3. KayGee Rox says:

Cute, but I wouldn’t wear it.

4. Kio says:

@Anonymous…

she fucking acts..she’s an actress.

5. @Kio…was the cursing necessary though? she hasn’t been in anything relevant or high producing in a long time besides Spy Kids…she does seem to spend more time being photographed than acting.

Anyway–she looks super cute.

6. Sail says:

The leather jacket was a wonderful touch!

7. sildenafil says:

I do not like. Jessica Alba had a more beautiful images

8. Jaz says:

OH DANIELLE!!! Would it be possible to get the details on her makeup? I love how glowy her skin is , and I would like to replicate for myself.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

10. Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will send this post to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a very good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

11. I every time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, because if
    like to read it then my friends will too.