• So, it turns out Chris Brown‘s half woman, half skull neck tattoo is not a depiction of a battered Rihanna at all. The singer’s people explained that the tat is a combination of a Dios de los Muertos sugar skull and a M.A.C cosmetics face chart.
“It is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported.” This new information makes this tattoo only slightly less unsightly. (TMZ)
• For those lacking simple Google skills, Harper’s Bazaar has unveilied their new e-commerce site, ShopBazaar. Now, instead of simply typing “Giuseppe Zanotti gold sandal” into a search engine, you can go straight to the website to shop for items straight from the pages of Harper’s Bazaar. (WWD)
• Just 48 hours after their Spring 2013 show, creative director Yvan Mispelaere announced his abrupt departure from DVF. The label will not look for a replacement, but will instead continue under the leadership of Diane von Furstenberg. Said Mispleare: “I came to DVF to help further the brand’s mission and create a world-class design team. I am confident we have been able to achieve that during my time with the company. I can’t thank Diane enough for the opportunity to work with her and such talented people. The group is now well-positioned for even greater success, and I am eager to take on my next challenge.” (Telegraph)
• Vivienne Tam is partnering with TSL Jewelry to create her first fine jewelry range. The line, mostly consisting of 18-karat gold pieces, will retail between $6,500 and $40,000. The designer will debut her baubles at her Spring 2013 show today. (WWD)
• Just… two… more… days… left… of New York Fashion Week. Will we make it? 9:00 AM, Bibhu Mohapatra. 9:30-10:30, Holmes & Yang. 10AM, Michael Kors. 11AM, Nanette Lepore. 1PM, Rachel Zoe. 2PM J.Mendel. 2:30-3:30, Fontini. 3PM, Milly by Michelle Smith. 5PM, Whitney Eve. 6PM, Anna Sui. 6:30-7:30, Clover Canyon. 7PM, Vivienne Tam. 7-8:30, Juicy Couture. 8PM, B Michael America. (MBFW)