September 12th, 2012
Fashion Week, New York, Real Style
Real Style: Mercedes Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 5

New York Fashion Week is winding down, and I am *pooped*. Today I only have two shows before I start getting ready for London Fashion Week.

Take a look at what we snapped yesterday:

What would Fashion Week be without a June Ambrose sighting? The stylist looked her normal, gorgeous self in a black dress and khaki jacket, punctuated by a head bow, Hermès bag, and Christian Louboutin Daf Pumps.

Bettina, Reneise, and Celia were looking lovely in prints, hats, and haute heels.

We had to capture this smart looking duo. I loved their plaid pieces and simple accessories.

Lonell shined in a striped jacket and a button down with a pop red collar.

Hey! Ukrainian designer Yasya Minochkina looked adorable in a Kermit the Frog shirt and feathered skirt.

Jamal embraced paisley pants and cool velvet slippers.

Zewdy looked fun in a cream dress and foldover boots.

Paula Renee looked pretty in pastel pleats.

Chris and Cesar were not playing! They embraced black and white, along with solemn glares.
And inside the tents…

Singer Jade Alston was saucy in all black.

Kimora Lee and Kelly Osbourne were in the house, filming a special edition of Fashion Police.

Carson and Clarence embraced opposite ends of the color spectrum, with Carson in all black and Clarence in a flurry of citrusy hues.

Andre Benton was very proud of his self designed feathery mask.

And lastly, Joanne appeared yet again, this time more covered up, next to Fashion Bomb readers Tee and Matidiso from South Africa.

What do you think of Real Style on Day 5 of New York Fashion Week?
Photos by Marta McAdams

37 Responses to “Real Style: Mercedes Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 5”

1. lolodoll11 says:

Some cute pieces. I like the chick with the black leather skirt the best. Also, why is it that the men are always trying to do too much? Just overkill.

2. Marsha D says:

MUTHA JUUUNNNEEEE! Kimoraaaa!
    Everyone else looks like Culture Club…..

3. Marsha D says:

…..But Jade Alston betta work…..

4. Faith says:

Yes June!

5. Jeda says:

Chris and Cesar are killing me, lol.
    Blessings

6. Mrs Windy City Blog says:

Ahhhhhh I see Tee Lam representing the Chi! Whooop

7. makeeasweet says:

i’ll pass on june look.i love kelly osbourne hair color.what is on Andre Benton feet???

8. meekaG says:

I’m obsess with that hat Cesar has on

9. Sophia says:

Love Kelly’s hair… & JADE ALSTON…yeeessssss bitch, LOL

10. lola says:

The last picture is the best. The girl with the short blonde cut and yellow heels is giving me my life.

The rest are hit or miss. Thirsty pseudo-fashionistas as usual.

11. BMW says:

YES TEENZ!!!!! WORK!!

12. Honey B says:

I soooo agree @ Lola. That girl on the far right end in the last pic slayed everyone else.

13. SLIMB says:

My favorite is of course June and the group from South Africa.

14. Dom says:

Really loved the Kermit look and the last trio!

15. Loni says:

I want to grow up to be Chris and Cesar

16. Fashion Gal says:

June Ambrose miss the mark with this look, sorry not a fan.

Bettina, Reneise, and Celia look fresh for a summer lunch, not fashion week.

Yasya Minochkina look fashion ready for London Fashion Week ( I heart her).

Jamal is simple chic.

Zewdy look club ready, I’m not huge fan of the shoes & dress togather.

Paula Renee is super cute.

Chris and Cesar…High Five! Screaming fashion.

Jade Alston, really? not for a fashion show. I belive she didn’t get the memo.

Kimora Lee and Kelly Osbourne is camera ready.

Carson and Clarence is super busy but then again fashion is work.

Andre Benton (if I don’t call your name, you must return to the…..lol)..

Joanne is okay here, the black lace look before was screaming ( Desperate). I wish she didn’t have the tall gay guy screaming in her ear (BIT%H YOU LOOK FIERCE!!)

Matidiso look has been done many times, I want something new. I don’t hate it, nor do I love it.

Tee (yawn) I wish I had seen some color in this look. I love a good shoe but didn’t see a good shoe with this look. I wish the Hermes belt was left out of the look (walking billboard).

Why in the heck do they have so much in their hands? Bags, Purses, & etc. Over kill in the Accessories Department. Over all look, I’m not a fan, sorry. Maybe next time.

17. Bianca says:

I love June Ambrose’s bow… so cute!

18. Noirre says:

Luv Bettina’s look.

19. Kimmoy says:

Matidiso looks freakin’ amazing! Love the pops of yellow. Those Fashion Bomb readers took the cake :)

20. Hits and misses here. I can’t with Andre and that mask. The last group looks great. Glad to see Joanne got it together.

21. @paparazzi_promo says:

Chris , Cesar & Jade .. shouldve took a pic together would’ve been dope :)

22. Westafricanmutt says:

Last picture. Those 3 were FIRE FAYA FAYYYYUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

23. mamareese says:

Men if you have to go in your girl, sister or mother’s closet for your wardrobe…..

24. tt says:

i swear, some of these people really think they are doing the most in these COSTUMES. the man in the 3rd pic in the black & white ensemble is the ONLY fly fashionista/fashionisto out of this bunch.
    sorry june, but no & no to err’body else who thought they were bringing it.

25. vonne says:

Love the outfits in the last pic especially the lady with the denim shirt and the red trousers.

26. Andre Benton I told you when you were rocking the red marvel shirt you need to come to LA with the animation. Joanne killed it, BTW I saw her in person in the lace, her body is CRAZY, I posted her as a FREAK but she killed it. I wish I saw her when she was rocking the yellow shoe. I have a similar one in cream thats been sitting in the box waiting to be worn. Who is Tee? Is she the one in the denim shirt? If so, I did a fashion critique of her previous look.

27. heyyall says:

Chris and Cesar look like fools

28. marguerite says:

all these random ass people. not interesting. unless i just don’t know who they are.

29. CA says:

The last pic….that’s all I have to say :)

30. whatevs says:

are these people you think actually look good or just the only people that will stop for a pic…I’ve seen way better on instagram…people actually killin it in wearable clothes…not costumes…

31. soon2Bmrs says:

June, Jade & the South African group. In that order.

32. MISSKHADIVA says:

Tee Lam and Matidiso Da Silva repping CHI-TOWN!!! AFRICA STAND UP!!!

33. Harare Mbama says:

Africa stand up!

Africa stand up but keep it sharp and understated. I love show attendees that look fierce but this all too much. The sunglasses with the necklace over the denim shirt with the jacket then those pants with the shoes and the clutch. Wow! Then when it comes to the dude its a case of Jacket-Meets-Hermes-Meets-Louis-Meets-Gucci. Eish… it’s all a little forced.

June is a goddess.

Chris and Cesar are genuises.

34. Ronnie says:

Wonderful!!

35. Monica Monroe says:

joanne that bitch tho .

36. jboogie says:

jade alston,she’s hot.
    And the 3 in the last pic their hot
    everyone else hot mess, not everyone else.
    getting tired of the ‘throw on everything you have’ look at me but im not trying look. thumbs down
    Simple details, they are always the ones that stand out