September 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Kim Kardashian traipsed through LAX Airport in her favorite Givenchy Boots, a two-tone Céline sweaterdress, and $259 Matrix Top Heavy Sunglasses from the brand:

Her hair color looks a bit lighter no? I’m definitely feeling the shades!

Though I couldn’t track down her sweaterdress anywhere online, her sunglasses are up for grabs! They feature top-heavy square frames and dark-tinted lenses, for a futuristic look.

I need a little bit more waist-cinching here, but I like the ease of this look! Like KimYe, I cannot get enough of Céline and I would probably wear the brand religiously if my pockets could afford it.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

35 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s LAX Airport Céline Sweaterdress and Matrix Top Heavy Sunglasses”

1. Shana says:

This dress really doesn’t do anything for her.

2. aj says:

you guys should have posted the pic from the back. it looks like she’s wearing a diaper.

and i’m confused a sweater dress + plus knee-hi boots + LAX + It’s Sept = O_o

3. S says:

Is is cold where this woman is. I’m in Texas and it’s hot as Hades down here. So sweater dresses and knee hi boots don’t compute right now in my world. However, having said that. The outfit is cute. Although, Kim K. has worn out her welcome…..good lord even Paris Hilton has sat herself down somewhere since it’s been a while since she’s been in the public eye. A break from the Kardashian clan would be nice, not just on this web site but across the board in general. (*just saying*)

4. Marsha D says:

I’m glad she’s wearing shades so we can’t see the hurt in her eyes from all the monochromatic hell Kanye has put her through…*hands a hankey*

5. Mrs Windy City Blog says:

oh no Kimmie :-(

6. MiiSS kECiia says:

I’m so not feeling her look as of late… I don’t like the influence Yeezy is having on her =/

7. TheAntifash says:

LOL @Marsha D. She looks ridiculous. There is nada wrong with monochrome IF it fits within your personal style, which is something this woman has clearly lost. Like I said before Phoebe Philo & the entire Celine design team is not here for Kim. Quit trying to make it happen Kanye, she’s just not that chick. These clothes are not made for short/curvy girls, get over it. There is nada more disturbing than someone trying so hard to be someone they are not, and not even able to play the role properly. Like, at least try to convince us? Smh

8. She should have went a size down.

9. not a blogger says:

Is anyone else sick of her and those boots already? Just me?

10. She looks retro..if that’s the look she was going for then she doesn’t look too bad

11. baby-b says:

super ugly. i love her less makeup tho.

12. heyyall says:

It seems like Kim K is rushing winter.. slow down baby girl it will come…but I still love her..

13. t-fal says:

lol @ marsha D and Heyyall! Kim has been looking a dumpy hot mess. and literally hot, it’s to warm for all of this!

14. marguerite says:

Kim has been Kanye’s muse and it’s not working. No makeup & “monochromatic” wardrobe selections (as Marsha D would say above). avante garde and risky is not who she is and it’s not coming across well.

15. Reezy says:

She’s giving me Rocsi + Stevie Wonder in these pics

16. Kanye is trying sooooooooooo hard to make her fashionmodel/fashion magazine editor chic

17. Plussizepormstar says:

No. Just no. And put a brush to that hair. I’m glad Yeezy made her give up some spams and a few pounds of makeup however. The boots I adore b/c aaa mentioned in another post I have very similar Vera Wang ones that have been collecting dust.

18. Shelly says:

Sigh…. Every time I see Kim nowadays, I get sad. I really wish that she and Kanye could have compromised on her look. More natural makeup for him, and for her, she could keep her clothes.

I really wonder if she is happy dressing like this.

19. tt says:

she looks like a sack of potatoes. she looks so dumb in that fall to winter ensemble while the people behind here are still dressing for warm weather. grow a backbone k & reclaim your own fashion sense.

20. KayGee Rox says:

Finally she wears something that goes with boots compared to dem rubbish boot outfits from before when she’s with her man.

21. Amelie says:

who does she think she is…She definitly cannot just throw something on. Oh no. And from the back it looks even more of a mess

22. NeddyB says:

Hot and Hmm… Hot because she looks like she is burning up in a bad way… didn’t they say LAX?!?!?!; and Hmm, because she just looks a hulled out mess. She never looked a mess before…

23. NeddyB says:

She has to be preggers… all of her outfits as of late have been preggo dresses (bulky sweaterdresses, the “WWE Belt” dress, that red front ruffle dress)… c’mon… just let it out the bag already. Who cares if you’re still married to someone else, your rep is already sawdust.

24. Andrea says:

I mean i guess you have to dress for your man…

25. dyshaun says:

Its Celine for Gawd’s sake. Everything was cut oversized for Fall. I like it.

26. Stylishly Yours says:

This makes her look wide. Is she pregnant?

27. Mona Capochona says:

I love these Givenchy boots!!!!!! I personally like this ensemble as it transalates as understated comfort yet still chic, cinching of the waist would have been expected and I like that she is incorporating a different style. Loving the Celine tote and the star trek appeal of her shades. It takes bravado to defy the norm which I will always appreciate. I miss her lovely dark hair though as I liked how the hue contrasted and complimented her complexion.

28. Deb says:

I wonder if she’s pregnant too. This is a pretty ill fitting piece. These clothes belong in the Winter. I don’t understand folks rocking boots, leather and heavy pieces. It won’t be that cold for 2 months. So tacky.

29. Jason DiLaurentis'Sister says:

Even Paris Hilton could pull off this look because she is modelesque. Kim, not at all and nothing bad about it. She just has to stop being Kanye brainwashed sad puppet. At this point, why even posting what she wears. It’s wack 99 % of the time now.

30. Siyam says:

The dress isn’t flattering :)

31. tricia says:

claire please stop posting her looks, until master kanye allows her to rehire her old stylist. why the she is wearing that outfit, i live in los angels its been hot even at night and i am someone who is always cold. maybe when its winter for us it will be summer for her. oh an yes her hair looks lighter i guess her master also allowed her a new hair color and some not so long extensions.

32. Robin says:

Love the glasses but not feeling the sweatdress to big on her.

33. Destination Everywhere says:

I am so sick of these stupid Givenchy boots that every one and their grandmothers are wearing.

34. Drea says:

The dress is cute but I hate the way it fit on her…

Just because you are curvy doesn’t mean you have to wear TIGHT clothes but that doesn’t mean you should wear big loose rectangular shape dresses either….

sighs….I really can’t compliment Kim Kardashian

35. Realist says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE, KIM’S LOOK, I LOVE THE MONOCROME, I LOVE HER STYLE SHE LOOKS GREAT, MUCH MORE CLASSY.

YOU HATERS OUT THERE ARE JUST JEALOUS YOU CAN NOT AFFORD, OR HAVE THE FIGURE TO LOOK SO GOOD.

SHE IS A RICH SULTRY BEAUTY WITH LOADS OF $ DOLLARS.