September 11th, 2012
Fashion, Fashion News
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

• Oh snap, y’all! So the real tea is, a PR from the HL Group got slapped in the face at the Zac Posen show on Sunday! The New York Fire department removed 60 seats from the blacony at Avery Fisher hall where the show was held, temporarily leaving 60 showgoers, including Marie-José Susskind-Jalou, (president of Jalou publishing house,) and her daughters, Jennifer Eymere and Vanessa Bellugeon of Jalouse and L’Officiel magazines without seats. While no one knows exactly who did the slapping, at the end of the day, HL Group PR Lynn Tesoro was hit in the face. According to WWD: “Some say it was Susskind-Jalou who did the smacking, though Eymere, when reached in her hotel Monday, took full credit for it (and not without pride in her action). She claimed Tesoro was being inappropriate to her mother, saying that she first had to seat other people. ‘I said, ‘Don’t speak to my mom like this. You have to stop to speak like that.’ I said, ‘Be careful, I am going to slap you,’ and she kept doing it, and it just happened. ‘I am sorry, I know it’s bad to do that,’ she added. ‘It was a small slap. It was not strong. I didn’t hurt her, it was just to humiliate her. She humiliated my mom, and I humiliated her in front of her crew. Voilà. I just said at the end, ‘Now you know you don’t f–k with French people.’” If this ain’t pure ratchetness, I don’t know what is. (WWD)

• Folks are up in arms over Chris Brown‘s latest tattoo. The “Turn Up the Music” singer was spotted sporting a new half face, half skull neck ink that looks a lot like the infamous photo of his ex-girlfriend Rihanna post 2009 attack. Do you think it looks like Rih? (The Cut)

Louise Gray is teaming up with none other than Barbie this season! Not only are the folks at Mattel sponsoring Gray’s runway show, but the designer will send three looks down the runway inspired by the iconic blonde. Of the partnership, Gray says, “My clothes are always about colour and fun – making a bold statement through the way you dress. I wanted to see Barbie® in some separates and layer up her look, giving her a different way to be girly and fun, than how people are used to seeing her.” (Grazia)

• The first images from Hedi Slimane‘s YSL/Saint Laurent Paris’s first campaign have emerged! The campaign was shot by Slimane himself, and of course, features the brand’s new logo. What do you think? (Vogue UK)

•Just for fun, see King Bey talk nursery rhymes, changing diapers, and motherhood with Anderson Cooper.

~Jihan

17 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Fashion Editor Slaps PR Rep at Zac Posen, Chris Brown’s New Tattoo, and Hedi Slimane’s First Campaign for Yves Saint Laurent”

1. T1K says:

Why don’t these two fools get back together and call it a day? Just dump karaoke and move on… I’m soo tired about these stories already! Did they kiss, Did they hug, Are they seeing each other in secret, is the tattoo the one or the other…. I know I wouldn’t want to be in karate’s place! Moving on… I think it’s hilarious someone got slapped! How scandalous! Lol

2. Dom says:

*DEAD* @ Karaoke and Karate! Just GONE!

3. reesha says:

Chris has hit rock bottom, and is crying for an intervention.

4. Honey B says:

LOLLLL I can’t deal with T1K

And I I am rolling off of Jennifer Eymere slapping the PR rep. I hope someone has that on video.

5. dyshaun says:

Im sorry but that French B!tch just gave me life. ROFLLLLL

!!VOUS ROCHET!!

6. Nikki B. says:

Chris has LOST his mind. Smh.

7. Tessa B says:

I can not stop laughing at Karaoke and Karate either from T1K post. Omg, that is hilarious..

8. LOL @ T1K, I think they are reaching saying it looks like Rihanna. Get a life already!

9. Ashley says:

LMAOOO at Karaoke and Karate! Damn, I feel the exact same way. We’re over it already. Just get back together, move to some exotic island and move the hell on with your lives. Obviously, what he did was disgusting but clearly she’s forgiven him and they’re both dying to be back together!

10. Camielle says:

The tattoo is actually an impression of a greek god if u see the photo its exactly the same thing.

11. KayGee Rox says:

Lmfao it does look like riri with a black eye. He needs help. URGENTLY. Not that I care anyway. :L

12. Renee says:

IM DONE/// @T1K got me over here dyin… I call her Karate but Karaoke thats a new 1 im def rollin wit that…

13. Common says:

Chris Brown needs help! Act stupid, get away with it. Now he believes he can do anything he wants…

14. Reading this morning post and comments was my morning cup of coffee! LOL…..

It does not look like RhiRhi to me. I do seem to think the two are trying to find themselves.

15. mamareese says:

Look I like Chris Brown’s music sometimes…but I’m telling ya’ll the story will break that he is going to enter rehab in a few weeks. You CLEARLY have to be on that stuff to have beaten a woman and then put something this disturbing on your neck. Maybe he’s depressed because of the low sales….he and Riri are just like her protrayal in We Found Love….when they up they up when they down they down…..

16. xi zane says:

when chris brown walks down the sidewalk, i’m crossing the street. Looks like he’ll mug me for my purse.