September 11th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Serena Williams
By Faith

The 2012 U.S. Open Champion, Serena Williams, stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. She looked flirty and feminine in a $2,285 Roland Mouret Annabelle Dress and $845 Walter Steiger Taper Toe Pumps:

She’s still sporting her curly fro and she finished her look with shimmering bangles and a pink lip.

Her pink crepe dress features a square neckline, cap sleeves with origami folds, seamed bust detailing, and a pencil skirt with on-trend pleated peplum detailing. Serena’s exact colorway isn’t available, but you can check out the sold-out white version below.

Her suede platform pumps boast a round-toe silhouette and the brand’s signature curved heel, standing tall at 5.5″.

Recreate Serena’s look with the below pieces.

Kim Kardashian wore this dress in an aqua shade.

Hot! Doesn’t Serena’s figure just make you want to run to the gym and sit in a squat position for the next hour?

What do you think of her look? Would you wear it?

15 Responses to “Get the Look: Serena Williams’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Roland Mouret Annabelle Dress and Walter Steiger Taper Toe Pumps”

1. Soul Touch says:

She looks great, the dress compliments her awesome figure.

2. Taj says:

Serena looks beautiful and I would wear the look.

3. Mely B says:

Werk Serena! She looks great – I love the dress, the color really pops against her skin.

4. Kya says:

Love it. Beautiful Serena!

5. Shelly says:

I WANT to love this look, but something is off. I think it may be her stomach. Though she is fit, her stomach is very muscular, and I feel that the belt draws attention to it. Some body shapers (possibly) could have helped smooth out the look in the midsection. Overall, she still looks good.

6. who is her new stylist bc they are earning their pay!

7. I LOVE the color on her-its gorgeous, but I dont think she needed the belt. For some reason it throws the look off on her. And I agree @fab, her stylist been puttin in work lately!

8. tt says:

yes, fab her stylist is doing the damn thing. serena’s been looking top notch lately.

9. whome says:

Oh yes, werk Serena…it sculpts her body nicely, but not so much on KK, it looks too tight and uncomfy on KK!

10. Not my favorite shade of pink, but she looks good.

11. yusufswifee says:

nice dress. serena is fab. this is a different wig than the olympics, no? I DIED for the afro one from then. This is more curly/less natural

12. tasha says:

The dress is flattering to her body. She has stepped up her fashion game.

13. lolodoll11 says:

she must have a stylist now because she has STEPPED UP her game. She looks great!

14. AD says:

I’m definitely gonna just sit in a squat for an hour everyday until my bum looks like that, lol. She looks amazing.

15. Nicole says:

Serena came to shame the devil! Fab! Her and Kim K make the model look like a chicken dinner.