September 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Teyana Taylor for Vibe Vixen
By Faith

Teyana Taylor for Vibe Vixen.

Source: The YBF

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Teyana Taylor for Vibe Vixen”

1. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Umm..the cover is not that spectacular. Her face is kind of dry looking…idk

2. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

dry looking meaning her facial expression has no pizazz!

3. yusufswifee says:

hmmmm, i think she is a pretty girl and has a great body. I am interested to see what she will do in her next life – career, hair, looks, style….i feel like I am ready for her to grow up.

4. Jennifer says:

I like the design of the cover.

5. RitaA says:

Don’t know why people are bashing this girl… She is so gorgeous! Body and face! Perfectly sculpted face and luscious lips! I think the cover is chic and bad-ass all at once! I’m loving the Versace necklace!

6. RitaA says:

Does anyone know where to get the Versace necklace online?

7. KK says:

Her lashes look like they are peeling off… Need to come better!

8. She’s been trying to get her career off the ground for a smooth 6 years and all she has to show for it is ONE mixtape and I’m still not moved. I’m not crazy about the cover. It’s nothing to write home about. This cover could’ve gone to Elle Varner or somebody.

9. LaTasha says:

Bless her heart. She’s such a pretty girl. I hope a career in music works out for her…

I’m rooting for her but I have to admit that sometimes she does the most.

11. Indigo says:

I hate those lashes!

12. 5ucTXHunny says:

she is GORGEOUS…..but this is not her best shot

13. Archie comics are racist says:

Who applied her lashes? Stevie wonder? I love her nose it compliments the rest of her so well.

14. wyo says:

That’s right T! Show off those beautiful lips! So many people would kill for a natural pair like that :)