September 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style
By Faith

Russell Westbrook is slowly, but surely becoming known for his quirky fashion sense, thus he was spotted front row at Lacoste’s Spring 2013 fashion show. He went preppy for the occasion in a head-to-toe look from the brand including one of their signature polos, yellow sneakers, and $165 L!VE Embroidered “Aircraft” Pants:

His pants are crafted from cotton gabardine and feature an allover aircraft print with an extra slim cut.

Cute no?

You can get his pants at www.nordstrom.com.

What do you think?

13 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Russell Westbrook’s Lacoste Spring 2013 Fashion Show Lacoste L!VE Embroidered “Aircraft” Pants”

1. Dom Dom says:

Those yellow monstrosities on his feet have got to go!

2. Brie says:

Cute oufit, I don’t like the accessories

ugh

4. S. says:

i like this look

5. Pari says:

He looks good!

6. Jen says:

something must be wrong with me, because he look like a fool! Men don’t dress like men anymore. Alot of them dress feminine.

7. Christopher mitchell says:

I agree with Jen, whatever happened to men dressing like men?
    being a man myself i love fashion, and i love to try different looks, but todays man is wayyy to feminine for me, pants are too tight, shirts are too small, looks are almost cartoonish to me. i pride myself on having an open mind, but come on fellas, lets get back to dressing like men and not women or clowns.

8. tristan says:

@ Chris Mitchell…..so what were men back in th 40′s, 50′s, 60′s, 70′s, 80′s and 90′s? Fashion has been recycled and will always be….

9. I truly love your website.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply
    back as I’m wanting to create my own blog and would like to
    know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called.
    Many thanks!