September 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin
By Faith

Eva Longoria has a big night ahead of her, as she is speaking at the Democratic National Convention later on tonight! A couple days ago, she attended the “Your Life Your Time Your Vote” Event in Charlotte, North Carolina in a $2,105 Victoria Beckham Colorblock Stretch Crepe Dress and $1,075 Christian Louboutin Daffodile Pumps:

Her sold-out dress is crafted from navy and lemon yellow stretch crepe and features a form-fitting, sleeveless silhouette.

Her pumps have been worn by more celebrities than I can name, featuring sky-high 6.2″ heels.

Not sure why Eva paired a navy and yellow dress with black pumps, but she does look cute!

Her dress and pumps are no longer available, but you can still check them out at www.net-a-porter.com and www.christianlouboutin.com.

What do you think?

7 Responses to “Splurge: Eva Longoria’s Your Life Your Time Your Vote Event Victoria Beckham Colorblock Stretch Crepe Dress and Christian Louboutin Daffodile Pumps”

1. yes says:

Lovely. Would love to see her and VB out and about together more often. But thats how you know its genuine respect and friendship – you dont see them pimping themselves out together for a few cheap headlines *cough Kimye cough*

2. Miss Moore says:

Love the dress VB can do no wrong in my book

3. lolodoll11 says:

I watched an interview with Eva earlier today on MSNBC and was in awe of her. She’s not just a cutie pie star attaching her name to a politician. She really does know her stuff about policy and has been involved since the clinton era. Made me like her even more. Back to her fashion though, she looks cute from the ankle up. I just can’t get with those chunky platform shoes. Something about VB’s line…I’m still on the fence. Can’t quite get into her dresses.

4. bella says:

i haven’t seen a dress by Victoria Beckham look bad on anyone YET. it’s amazing.

5. lawyerlady says:

I agree with both @bella and @lolodoll11. I have yet to see someone in a VB dress look bad. And, I could never get into the platform shoe. The big clunky shoe trend is like sagging pants. When Dear God will people stop wearing them?

I feel like Victoria Beckham’s line is over priced.