September 6th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Beyoncé’s Birthday Dinner Peter Pilotto Spring 2012 Dress
By Faith

Beyoncé spent her birthday with her hubby and naturally she dined in style! For the night, she slipped on a dress from Peter Pilotto’s Spring 2012 collection:

It seems that a little girl caught B’s attention because she definitely has that “you’re adorable, but acting up” face that mothers do so well!

She finished her look with voluminous waves and a red lip.

Her sold-out multicolor printed crepe dress features a zip neckline, lightly puffed shoulders, half sleeves, and crystal, plastic, and metal embellishment.

Check out her dress on the Spring 2012 runway.

Yes B! I think she always looks best in high-fashion frocks that give her a bit of edge, yet still show off her enviable figure.

Her dress is now sold-out, but you can shop some other Peter Pilotto dresses here.

What do you think?

22 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s Birthday Dinner Peter Pilotto Spring 2012 Dress”

1. Nikki B. says:

Don’t love it on the Model but I’m sure it looks Phenomenal on B!

Yes, Bey looks better in the dress than the model, and I love the red lip for added flair! Happy B-day!

3. Nikkibellarae says:

Bey looking like the queen she is on her bday! Love it.

4. addikted2fashion says:

Unlike some, I would need a full on pic of her look before I judge whether she looks better than the model or not…

5. Jihan says:

where is the flaw because i don’t see one.

6. Robin says:

Looks alot better on Bey!

7. Syl says:

I agree i cant judge without the full picture. Love me some B tho!

8. Pari says:

I wish we could get a better pic! Nice dress though.

9. http://enduringfaithministry.wordpress.com says:

I agree looks better on bey.

10. Jason DiLaurentis'Sister says:

The stans are in full force to be able to see it looks better on Beyonce from a blurry picture where you can barely see the whole dress. Smh

11. What’s up with the surveillance camera pics? I too want to see the whole outfit!, but I guess that’s a negative because she’s in France whooping it up.

12. ChasC says:

ehhh, I don’t like.

13. whome says:

Not only do I agree on seeing the full dress, but I want to see the shoes she chose as well. Also too, some didn’t like my comments about her hair yesterday but the hair is working a bit better…ha!

14. Brooklyn Decker wore is better. Beyonce needs to realize a red lip does not go with everything.

15. Yawn says:

I don’t like the makeup. The dress is beautiful.

16. PinkShimmer says:

Uh, I’ll pass. Happy bday, which reminds me. That’s what she wore on her birthday? Like yuck! That’s more of what you would see in church via Goodwill circa 1999. #noshade But I’m not feeling this and please someone remove that tomato red lipstick from her makeup bag cuz she wears it too often.

17. love B but that dress is godawful. Hate the print and the cut. Not a worthy bday outfit but she looks like she had fun.

18. C.L says:

Wrong color red for her skin tone. Looks awful on her.

19. Miss Moore says:

That print tho…

20. ok says:

the dress is ugly on the model and i’m sure it’s ugly on beyonce too, no their fault though, it’s the dress that’s ugly.

21. lolodoll11 says:

A post and not one full photo of her outfit? There’s not enough here to judge whether she looks nice in this outfit. Guessing you really just wanted to post on Bey today. Sigh!

22. Britt says:

This dress must be really popular. Princess Eugenie was spotted wearing this at the Paralympics the other day. When I met her, I even thought, “This is Deja Vu because I know I’ve seen this dress. I’m not a fan of front zippers. I’m not wild about the colour scheme.