September 6th, 2012
Lookbook
Lookbook: Zara TRF September 2012
By Faith

It’s all about texture and details for Zara’s September 2012 TRF collection, which combines function with runway-inspired flair in its latest outerwear-heavy offerings.

If you’re a woman after my own heart, then you can’t wait to throw on a leather jacket or vest once Fall hits. Zara offers enough of those here in quilted collarless silhouettes reminiscent of Chanel, mixed with tweed for a Upper East Side meets downtown chic look, and with zipper detailing, channeling all these biker-inspired. Denim and plaid also make appearances, lending a Western and grunge feel to the collection.

My favorite piece has to be the Beaded Bomber which screams Balmain Fall 2012.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “Lookbook: Zara TRF September 2012”

1. MoD.com says:

Love the muted color pallet. I’m all about my neutrals even though queen of color Solange is my style idol. ironic right?

Loving it….can’t wait for Fall :-)

3. JerseyGirl says:

Zara is always on point, love all the looks.

4. tasha says:

That first jacket has me excited for winter. It needs to be store next week so I can buy it

5. Noirre says:

Luv the 1st two jackets

6. Kisha says:

*sigh* I love Zara. I will be waiting for one of theit awesome sales.

7. Jennifer says:

When does this collection drop?

8. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Zara, what can I say, you have done it once again. I want all of it, literally!