September 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Kim Kardashian might be back to her neutral looks, but all hope is not lost yet! She was spotted in NYC in a pair of $410 Tom Ford Mathias Aviators, a sweater dress from Super Blond, a Céline Suede Luggage Tote, and a new pair of her beloved Givenchy Leather Knee High Sheath Boots, this time in a nude shade:

She pulled her hair into a loose ponytail and finished off her look with nude lips.

Her sunglasses are a classic style, featuring a gold brow bar.

Her sold-out sweater dress is a celeb favorite with Gwyneth Paltrow and Ashley Olsen being spotted in it this year. The closest style available is this $165 Sleeveless Sweater from the brand.

Her knee-high leather sheath boots feature a metal turn-lock and 4 3/4″ heels. Clearly, Kim has the inside track with Mr. Tisci because her colorway isn’t available anywhere.

I adore this look! Ok, you won’t find me in these New York City streets in knee-high boots when it is 80 degrees out, but we all know that Kim goes from the car to the red carpet, so it works for her. This ensemble is sexy and though it most likely took some serious styling to put it together, it looks effortless.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

36 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s New York City Tom Ford Mathias Aviators, Super Blond Sweater Dress, Givenchy Leather Knee High Sheath Boots, and Céline Suede Luggage Tote”

How do you go from the view to this smh…

2. Est87 says:

Those boots are horrid. Seriously.

3. I hate it!! Maybe if she wore bottoms it would work.

4. addikted2fashion says:

I knew that fab look/Old Kim from the View was temporary. Smh

5. nishaboo says:

kims been lookn a mess lately. she no longer has style, color, or a sense of fashion n her life…n shes jus 2 “thick” 3 the loox shes been tryna pull off. i can c a string bean n ths lil # but it jus makes her look chunky n hot

6. Plussizepormstar says:

Sorry but ‘off-white’ and ‘sweater-dress’ never works on a curvy figure, even if it’s a petite curvy like Kim. I saw those boots on LALA a few months ago…I’m glad I can resurrect my Vera Wang Purple Label boots from like 2 or more yrs ago in black that look identical. That dress looks like a sack. Maybe a belt would have helped!

She doesn’t have the body too pull this off, it makes her look dumpy (and she’s not).

8. I honestly love it:)

9. dyshaun says:

I love it too. :)

Oooooh this is not IT!

11. saditty says:

It’s a very cute look on her …def better than what she tried to pull off before but she needed a better bra

12. DannielleS says:

It looks okay, but it doesn’t look like a dress.

13. Miss Moore says:

Hmm I don’t Care for this on her . Maybe if she belted the dress I might have felt differently,idk

14. It would be cute if it were 60 degrees outside!

15. Cookie says:

Is it me or is she not wearing a bra?! I agree with the dumpy comment!

16. Dee says:

Can’t like it

17. Porsha says:

The pieces individually are nice but this look doesn’t work for her. Like someone else said she is to short and curvy to pull this off. The boots seem to cut her leg off, they would look better on a taller person. Also where is her bra?!?! Every since she has been with Kanye her boobs have been a horrible saggy mess!

18. blackbuttafly says:

she’s been allergic to bras that hold her girls up of late as well…… :(

19. Shelly says:

I see she’s back to wearing her uncircumcised penis boots again, smh. I had so much hope when I saw her on The View, but I guess I should have known better…. I’m just ready for this mess to end, smh. I want the old Kimmy back.

20. hayilabc says:

She looks like a block of butter. This is not cute or figure flattering and it washes her out :(

21. tricia says:

did kanye stop allowing her to wear a bra also? being that he like the “natural” look!!!!

22. lola says:

This outfit is horrid to say the least and doesnt look like it required any styling AT ALL…..and I notice that she appeared to give up support bras before the episode of her show when kanye said he like the natural look once I saw that I was lile okay no push up bras per mr west but riddle me this how did a pregnate amber manage to SLAY kim and every outfit she has wore since her “make under” lol

23. lungi says:

givenchy or not, those boots!

24. KBS says:

Lmao @ block of butter! I think she looks ok. I would definitely appreciate the look on a taller slimmer frame though.

25. Darnel says:

I absolutely love this! KimK and her stylist did an excellent job at “mixing whites right”! The loose ponytail and aviator glasses showcase a simple yet chic and glamour side. The length of the sweater dress is ideal for rocking a pair of knee-length flat/wedge boots like these from Givenchy. The Celine suede tote really pulls the look together. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the oxblood(huge for fall) color on her nails…perfect contrast to her nude lip! If the dress were still available, I would definitely have bought it…in all colors available!

26. Mely B says:

SMH – you buy tatas & booty and turn around and wear a shapeless sack that emphasizes your flaws? Where they do that at?

27. keisha says:

I no likey :(

28. style watch says:

too funny a block a butter really but yeah ewwwwww its not cute at all

29. Jeda says:

I actually like this, minus the boots. But I will say that its hot in NY, where is she going?

30. Kitana says:

I love this look on her. So glad I kept my Frye boots. If she was taller she would look like a slut in this outfit….

I have never been into Kim or her style, however I have to admit that her style prior to Kanye “revamping” her wardrobe was much better.

32. Danni says:

That Celine bag is to DIE for.
    Love Kim fashion wise, but this look-not so much.
    She’s too curvy for this fit :(

33. Jordan says:

I love everything, but the dress! Everything Kim wears doesnt have to be tight-fitting, but this just looks like a bag on her. :(

34. shema says:

NO MAM AND SHE DOESNT HAVE ON A BRA THEM THINGS IS SAGGIN

35. DoubleR says:

She looks pregnant.

36. J Danielle says:

Kim K looks so matronly lately especially with those sagging boobs. I really hate to even look at photos of her now. She was a really style icon for me and I don’t even visit her blog anymore. Too depressing.