• Alicia Keys is not only the face of Reebok Classics this fall, but the singer has also collaborated on a limited edition sneaker range for the brand. Keys and a team of talented shoe designers re-imagine the Reebok Freestyle Hi, Freestyle Double Bubble, Classic Nylon Slim and Princess sneakers with Alicia-approved colors, embellishments, and graphics.
Intrigued? The shoes are available now at Finish Line, Footaction, Macy’s, City Gear, Reebok.com, as well as other retailers across the country.
• London’s V&A museum will open a David Bowie retrospective next spring, featuring relics like handwritten lyrics, album artwork, and of course, fabulous costumes from the legendary artist. David Bowie Is will run from March 23rd to July 28th 2013. (The Cut)
• Karlie Kloss is severing ties with Next Model Management, and has signed on with IMG models, where she will share a manager with Gisele Bundchen. (WWD)
• Today in fashion musical chairs, we’ve got some shakeups over at Hearst. Joanna Coles is leaving her post as editor-in-chief at Marie Claire to replace Katie White at Cosmopolitan magazine. Coles says she wants to transform Cosmo’s relevance in the fashion world, making sure the glassy has “front row representation” during fashion week. “I have some ideas, but I want to get there and meet everybody,” said Coles. “I have some ideas for partnerships and leveraging some of the brand and expanding various bits of it. Opening it up more editorially.” White will stay on at Hearst in a consulting role, while Brides (a Condé Nast title) EIC Anne Fulenwider will take over for Coles at Marie Claire. (WWD)
• Oh, I know you were wondering how P’Trique gets ready for fashion week. Our favorite bearded blonde teams up with Harper’s Bazaar to show us how she gets (and remains) glam all week. (Telegraph)
4 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Alicia Keys Debuts Reebok Classics Collaboration, Karlie Kloss Inks Deal With IMG, and Joanna Coles Signs on as Editor-in-Chief at Cosmopolitan”
Leave a Reply
Fashion Bomb TV
Popular Posts This Week
Cheap shopping online for more fashion and beauty products