September 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, London, Shopping
By Faith

Azealia Banks hit the red carpet at the GQ Men Of  The Year Awards in London in a bold $1,655 Missoni Long Sleeve Basket Weave Dress:

She rocked eggplant-colored hair and accented her ensemble with her very own MAC Rapunxel lipstick.

Her dress features a signature print from the brand, a form-fitting silhouette, long sleeves, a plunging v-neckline, and seamed detailing.

Azealia then performed at the event, slipping on a crop top and high-waist shorts. She wasn’t the only stylish star in attendance as Tinie Tempah, Olympic athlete Louise Hazel, and icon Grace Jones also hit the event’s red carpet.

Yes Azealia! I am ready to see her at all the hottest Fashion shows this month. I can’t wait to see which designer she chooses for her next red carpet appearance.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her dress at www.intermixonline.com.

Are you feeling Azealia’s look? What about the purple hair?

16 Responses to “Splurge: Azealia Banks’s 2012 GQ Men Of The Year Awards Missoni Long Sleeve Basket Weave Dress”

1. Jihan says:

those shoes!

And Mother Grace just gave me all the sustenance. No breakfast for me!

2. bella says:

love Azealia Banks but i really need her to get her hair together. not feeling this outfit either :(

Grace Jones is serving for days.

3. Mely B says:

I love Azealia’s shoes and wish the dress was nipped a little more at her waist. I also love the purple hair & her smile that lights up the world. Could you please do a Grace Jones appreciation spotlight? Pretty please :)

4. makeeasweet says:

ugh grace jones look a scary hot mess,people really think that look fly?????. i love Azealia Banks shoes.

5. Vick says:

Grace straight served on they ass….lady gaga who? More like Momma Jones

6. TheAntifash says:

I will first address the mother of ALL mothers, Ms. Grace Jones serving more than most 25+ years later. She is fierceness over, under, and through. Get your nourishment children.

Really love “Pretty AB”, but I do not under any circumstances dig her style. I just think she has the potential to really slay entire functions, but she always underwhelms. I believe the shoes are Jimmy Choo for those of you inquiring.

7. Michelle says:

her shoes are nice….but other than that…like…she always looks a mess…her makeup always looks like she got it done by an entry level makeup artist…and for some reason regardless of what she wears it looks cheap…oh yea…its bc she constantly insists on wearing kitchen weaves…like her music…but she needs a bath and some personal style…im more tired of her than i am kim k…

8. Juice love says:

Miss Azaelia is styled all wrong. And tinie tempah is so fine mmmmm

9. KimberlyLove says:

Pretty girl, horrible dress KimberlyLove.net

10. Taylor says:

Miss Jones’ legs are the business…

11. Starla says:

Grace’s sixty-odd year old legs are in better shape than mine. I need a stairmaster in my life.

Azealia’s dress and shoes are something else. I am getting almost a warrior vibe from the ensemble. I am not liking one bit, and I would only wear to a renaissance festival. She is just too beautiful for this effry.

12. LaTasha says:

Gone Ms. Grace Jones. She is still werking it after all these years. I like Azeila Banks. I’m not a big fan of the hair, but I think as time goes on her hair will be better. The dress she has on is cute.

13. Syl says:

love the dress! not the shoes tho..

14. mamareese says:

Queen Mother Jones…..ugh there is NO OTHER! This woman could serve realness in a trash bag and flip flops…werk! A Bank…ugh poor baby, it’s the hair and lipstick. Both make her look like somebodies old mama that as a smoking habit. Please put this child in some black weave and a lighter lip color!!!

15. Chox says:

Not a fan of Azelia’s style at all.

16. AllHam says:

Yess I agree with @mamareese Azealia, some how made the dress look cheap and look like shes someones mom dressing up in 2001. And the purple looks dull and lifeless