September 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Have my eyes deceived me? Is Kim Kardashian wearing color? She is! The brunette bombshell headed to her appearance on The View in a $3,590 Lanvin Sleeveless Ruffled Neoprene Dress and $1,195 Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Pumps:

Her dress features a strapless silhouette, ruffle detailing, and an exposed zip back.

Her pumps are literally a celebrity staple, covered in red tonal spikes and boasting 4.7″ heels.

Get Kim’s look here, as well as some more affordable dress options.

Kim looks great here! Kanye, won’t you pretty please let Kim wear color every now and then? Thank you!

What do you think?

24 Responses to “Get the Look: Kim Kardashian’s The View Lanvin Sleeveless Ruffled Neoprene Dress and Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Pumps”

1. Thank the Fashion Gods that she managed to wear some color again!!! Seriously… Kanye is like a fashion doom cloud hanging over her head. Of course the dress is Lanvin, but she looks phenomenal!

2. baby-b says:

kanye, stick to music…any man that plans his woman’s outfits is GAY! Poor Kim, one bad dude after another!

3. Tisha says:

Much better

4. lolodoll11 says:

She looks nice. Baby – B I agree. Have always thought Kanye likes to “tiptoe in the tulips”.

5. Jenny says:

loveee thiss ! espically the shoes she finally looks like a celeb again. she was looking like a kanye clone and forgetting she was glamorous woman ! guys I love the Look for less which dress do uu think is the best !!! I would love a response !

6. Bhud says:

she seems to be having a real peplum moment… this, the celine top, the black givenchy dress… it’s still real: fashion by numbers. don’t be fooled kanyes all up in this styling

7. Princess says:

loooooooooooove!!!!!! so glad to see her ditch the black for a day!!!!!!! and the red shoes yes kimmie cakes!!!!!!

And she got her weave back, you go Kim !!

9. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Well well well…Kim has color on…it’s about time!

10. Shelly says:

I was def. holding my breath this morning before she was about to walk on stage. And then I exhaled, smiled, and dang near cut a step when I saw her in this dress, lol. I was so happy to see her in some COLOR!!! I thought she looked great this morning. She either needs to break up with Kanye (not serious and serious at the same time), and be away from him more often, lol, so she can go back to her old style.

11. PinkShimmer says:

I agree 100% I rejoiced as soon as I scrolled down and saw this picture. Yes, she is wearing color, but it was never really the all black and white concept that was the issue. The issue was that the black and white itmes she wore were either not flaterring, ugly, lacking pizazz and/or all of the above. Glad to see her looking this way again. I am sooooo #teamrevivekimkardashiansfashions

12. iHeartKeya says:

Now this is the Kimmy I know! Lol, she looks great. I love the peplum, the color (I’ve really missed color on her), and the shoes. I even missed her extensions LOL. Btw I could’ve sworn I’ve seen Jordin Sparks in a simlar look & color on an ep of Fashion Police recently.

13. Cherie in the D says:

Refreshing! @ Jenny- I like the Delia’s dress best.

14. Jaida says:

Too matchy-matchy for me. I like the dress because I’m loving peplum everything right now, but she could’ve opted for a better pair of shoes with that dress.

15. Chanae says:

PERFECTION! The make up is “blah” but the outfit is perfect.

16. Amani says:

I think she looks fabulous and the shoes are hot

17. ladyb says:

LOOOL@ everyone’s responses

She’s gonna be at one of FNO’s events tonight = away from Kanye (Thank God)…I’m assuming he’ll be at the VMA’s. Hope to see her in some more fab looks

Those shoes are SEXY

18. Glad to see her in some color! She looks great!

19. Brandi says:

It’s nice to see her in color. Now if we can get her to update her hair & makeup. I’d like to see a bit more color on her lips for a change. She looks good though.

20. addikted2fashion says:

Color AND extensions?!? Kanye must not be in town…

21. Marsha D says:

*Sings* “Can you-feel a-brand new day!!! Can you- feel a-brand new daaayyy!”

22. Robin says:

Those look like they hurt but I like.

23. Eb says:

I feel like crying tears of joy! She’s in COLOR and not black or white!

24. Kishonda says:

I watched the show and I smiled from ear to ear when she came out. She looked beautiful and thank God for the color!