September 4th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Draya Michele partied it up in Vegas this weekend with Chris Brown, her bff Cassie, and Diddy. For the fun-filled occasion, she slipped on a statement necklace, $48 Vintage Levi’s Denim Cutoffs, and a black clutch with a $50 American Apparel Cotton Spandex Cotton Bra Bodysuit and $650 Giuseppe Zanotti Frida Pumps:

For beauty, she kept her makeup fresh and feminine and finished her look with a high braided ponytail.

Her bodysuit features a built-in demi bra for a structured and flattering fit.

Her shorts are a classic style, given a destructed spin.

Her gold mirror leather pumps boast a point-toe silhouette and 5″ specchio heels.

Hot! Draya is a gorgeous girl with a rocking body and she looks cute here. She sometimes has the tendency to go full-on sex kitten which can be a bit much, but this look is on point.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

If you’re feeling Draya’s look, recreate it with the below pieces.

39 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Draya Michele’s Paris Hotel American Apparel Cotton Spandex Cotton Bra Bodysuit, Vintage Levi’s Denim Cutoffs, and Giuseppe Zanotti Frida High Heel Pumps”

1. Mrs Windy City Blog says:

Hmmmmm

:-(

2. aries says:

she looks cute, reminds me, i need to go workout.

3. abvintage says:

I like the look its sexy comfortable and classy the gold pumps really set it off but why does her face look so much lighter than the rest of her body?

4. lmn says:

That necklace! Who’s it by?

5. Jessica says:

Her bod is amazing! Love this look on her.

6. T1K says:

My question is: why would they put that model there like that with those tan lines?? And on Draya, she looks like her normal self. Nothing great

7. CA says:

I’m gay but lawd have mercy this woman is smokin hot!!!

8. I really loved this look. I’m a sucker for a tank and jeans and she worked it!

9. Neen says:

Umm, something about her doesn’t look human to me. Ease up on the makeup.

10. The make up is too light, the outfit is cute– nothing special.

11. Those tan lines are a hot mess, aren’t they? Ever heard of airbrush make up AA?

12. Jlynn719 says:

Her body looks great but I am so over this look. That is all anyone wears here in DC…. lets find a new trend

13. Tai says:

I don’t mind the outfit but I can’t get with her face being 2 shades lighter than her neck! Who did her makeup, they definintely used the wrong foundation!

14. DannielleS says:

a tank and denim shorts…why is this post worthy? i wear this look whenever i run basic errands minus the heels

15. nunu says:

where can i get the high waisted shorts?

16. anon says:

Love it. Not everyone can pull off shorts and a fitted top without looking skanky. If you are too skinny you look sick and if you are too curvy you look a lil whorish. I love this entire look.

17. niksocool says:

This outfit is super average but cute nonetheless
    @lmn the necklace looks like a Melody Ehsani design.

18. Jaida says:

I’m not a fan of metallic shoes, plus all of her looks are always too “sexed up” for me. No thanks.

19. Jaida says:

P.S. Either the camera got bad photos of her or she needs to fire her makeup artist. This outfit wasn’t even post-worthy. Anybody can throw on a tank and denim cut offs. Nothing to see here folks.

20. yusufswifee says:

haha! Ya’ll know AA does not care about such things as exposed nipples and tanlines…smh.

I love draya but was very distracted by her light face makeup and this look is over done to me. I would’ve done a skinny jean. I am from the accent one feature camp….

21. Destination Everywhere says:

Hmph. It’s funny that people get upset and call for the end of airbrushing but then when they see normal human flaws they cry out for airbrushing.

22. MIMI says:

@T1k because AA doesn’t airbrush or photoshop their models like everyone else.

Draya gotdamn. Her body is hot…..pure inspiration!

23. LaTasha says:

I love the gold shoes and the necklace. I didn’t know that her and Cassie were bff’s but nonetheless…

24. lolodoll11 says:

Her outfit looks average. Nothing spectacular about it and I’ve seen worse. I do agree some of the others though…a bodysuit and cut off shorts is post worthy? It seems like the bar for what’s considered “fashion” has been lowered significantly.

25. Nelly says:

Ummm…why is this even up here? White bodysuit and cut offs is fashion because it’s paired with metallic heels and a gold chain?! C’mon fashion bomb daily…this post is slacking. It would be more believable if it was a post about inspiring readers to work out and have a nice body like Draya’s, but style…not so much.:(

26. tasha says:

Looks great on her. Wish her hair was styled differently.

is it it just me or is she wearing so much makeup that her face looks really pale?? odd

28. Style says:

Wow! What a body.

29. Syl says:

A hmmm from me… Too tight and too short. Even tho she has the body for it i would love to see something else from her bcuz i kno she can wear anything and look good in it her body is hot. But that makeup?!! Honey boo boo..

30. Syl says:

Btw i love the shoes! Def hot

31. hayilabc says:

She has a great body and she’s a “celebrity” now so this is what I expect and she pulls it off well. Otherwise, I think her makeup looks kinda bright and it would’ve been cuter with a bun because that braid is weird looking.

32. Jason DiLaurentis'Sister says:

Gret body but trashy outfit as usual.

33. binks says:

Um…bye! i swear if these people weren’t famous (or half famous) nobody would be checking for these outfits or consider it hot. Draya looks like she lounging around on wash day…negative.

34. Draya looks cute while I’m not feeling the new hair color I like her look it’s age appropriate and all her. That necklace, Yes Please.

35. Diva says:

GONE DRAYA ! Milk these 15 mins of fame !
    She is killin it because her body is on point….HIT THE GYM LADIES & STOP HATIN !!!! Give credit where is do, its a fun relaxed look with a lil sex appeal… just a lil sizzle nothing over the top … werk it if ya got it !

36. KayGee says:

^^^ @Diva

A “little” sex appeal??? Show your man and see what he says.

37. Ladylike says:

WONDER WHO’S WATCHING HER SON…

38. Ja'me London says:

her body is great. i just don’t know if i would wear this outfit on the red carpet.