September 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Miami Helmut Lang Mélange Turtleneck Sweater

Are you guys ready for fall?
J. Lo certainly is, and arrived in Miami with her beau Casper Smart in a $585 Helmut Lang Melange Sweater, black skinnies, Jimmy Choo shoes, and the same Gucci Limited Edition Flag Bag Rihanna loves to tote around.

Her black and white turtleneck sweater has contrasting technique details and a short front hem.

I always love a little Lang, though I’d be interested to see how this sweater rocks with red cigarette trousers.
At any rate, if you like it, get her look here:

Images: Zimbio

20 Responses to “Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Miami Helmut Lang Mélange Turtleneck Sweater”

1. Taj says:

Jennifer looks great and I love the sweater but not for the price.

2. Twerk says:

I hope you guys are gonna go in on J.Lo for rocking this bag cos y’all sure let Rihanna know how fugly you thought it is lol

3. MoiLaBerri says:

Isn’t it hot?! Why are these celebrities always wearing fall/winter fashions in 85 degree weather. Why doesn’t someone say something?! smh lol. Clowns.

4. lola says:

@ Twerk
    You Rihanna stans need to stop. Just stop, like right now. SMH

JLO looks sickening.

5. lola says:

@ Claire,

You might want to do a post on Joan Smalls’ amazing accomplishment. She moved up to number 1 on models.com This is a HUGE DEAL for any model especially for a black model.

6. Ahdahmah says:

The bag looks outta place, okay maybe ‘cos i keep seeing it so damn much, but the rest i love. i do need that turtleneck in my life.

7. Lisa says:

Technically there is still about a month left of summer….it’s not time for sweater yet, JLo. Her look is better suited for late Sept…

I love Helmut Lang though, he makes the best sweaters. That Gucci bag has gotta go. I know some of it’s proceeds go to a good cause but it’s FUG.

8. tt says:

@ twerk…lol! well, i’ll say it, “jennifa, that bag is as ugly as hell!
    the sweater is cute, but that ain’t it. $585? besides, you’re wearing it in september…in miami of all places. i live in florida & right now it’s hot as hell. sane people in florida wouldn’t rock that sweater until january.

9. 5ucTXHunny says:

i thought i saw J.Lo with this bag B4 RIRI but could be wrong…i know i saw BIRDMAN with the shirt N a video 1st.

10. baby-b says:

seriously love that bag

11. Twerk says:

@Lola

Girl bye! Have several seats it’s not that serious and I’m by no means a Rihanna Stan. Just not here for double standards. Again, sit all the way down. Smh

12. tasha says:

JLo looks hot in both senses. Love the look minus the bag. But I believe cause she is a UNICEF spokesperson thats why she is carrying it just like Rihanna.

13. Clara says:

Loving JLo look, I hope Jennifer creates a sweater like this one in her Khol’s line! I already have her fall line black skinnys, this sweater could complete my look!

14. Ni says:

It’s ah ight. Price sucks tho. Like, why even?

15. Mo_Sheri10 says:

The sweater would look very cute in December. I’m not ready for summer to end so enough of the leather and sweaters!

16. Kisha says:

Isn’t hot in Miami? Why the turtleneck sweater? And I can’t stand that bag lol.

Why is she wearing a sweater in Miami? It’s nice, but it’s September in Miami, ha!

18. Moni says:

Was she coming off a plane? Cause that’s the only reason why I can see she was wearing a sweater, cause planes are FREEZING!

19. Ja'me London says:

i’m so tired of seeing her with this young man. didn’t anyone learn anything from demi??