August 30th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Tamia greeted fans at Taboo 2 in Atlanta in a white tank and boyfriend jeans, accentuated by a $396 Alice + Olivia Elyse Floral Print Blazer:

The Shopbop exclusive (now on sale for $277) features a notched collar and a single-button closure, along with flap hip pockets and double back vents.

This outfit is simple and cute!

If you like, recreate it here:

What do you think?

Images: Paras Griffin

21 Responses to “Get the Look: Tamia’s Atlanta Alice + Olivia Elyse Floral Print Blazer and Boyfriend Jeans”

1. Kitty B. says:

My $80 Zara look alike beats her blazer…HA!!!

Nonetheless Tamia looks AMAZING!!

2. Juice love says:

Glad to see her back on the scene she has been looking good

3. Teri says:

Love the blazer and I absolutely adore Tamia but I cant help but notice the intentional pocketing of the left hand. That makes me wonder. Hope everything is ok :-(

4. tasha says:

Love the causal look on her. Perfect

5. Kapri_h says:

Love it!

6. Cute look.
    @Teri, she does have her hand in her pocket in both pics, huh? Hmmm….I’ll keep my eyes and ears open on this one.

7. Dom says:

Love this look! The poket-hand makes me sad. Her and Grant are so freaking cute together!

8. Keir says:

I was about to ask where can I find this blazer. I luv the look! Simple gorgeous. I need to know where I can get this blazer….or a close look alike.

9. Kimberly says:

Very cute. I would def wear

10. Kahalia says:

@Teri, you need to be a spy with those gumshoe skills. I totally missed that. Booooooo. Say it ‘aint so….

11. rudy says:

she looks stunning! love this

12. elle says:

Love the blazer! But is there a cheaper version?

13. Est87 says:

Very nice casual look. But if Rihanna was wearing this, something tells me people would be saying ‘nothing special’ lol

14. Mary Clab says:

hey how can i find this blazer. I luv the look! Simple gorgeous. I need to know from where i can get this blazer…….This is amazing.

15. Alexis says:

I actually wore something like this out for a dinner date. I think it is so effortlessly chic!

And for all the ladies inquiring about a less expensive/similar option, here are a few that I came across because I’ve purchased them.

16. yusufswifee says:

wow….i hope they are good. i put my hand in my pocket often – it is a nervous tick…

17. Lily says:

Love it.

18. Kishonda says:

Love Tamia!

LOL I believe she and Grant are fine…just heard her on a radio interview this week..says they are still in love and going strong.

19. krystel says:

Am a blazer fanatic so i def love this look..very pretty!

20. Ja'me London says:

she’s gorgeous and this look she has on is wonderful