August 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
By Faith

Rihanna threw on yet another fitted cap while in London. She paired it with a $2,105 McQ Alexander McQueen Biker Leather Jacket, $100 Opening Ceremony Long Rib Jersey Dress, bold gold chain link with horn pendant choker, and which bag? You guessed it: her beloved Gucci Boston.

Her soft, buttery leather biker jacket features snap and zipper detailing, a notched collar, and an off-center 2-way zip.

Her long rib dress is another buy from her OC shopping spree, boasting a crewneck and sleeveless silhouette.

Recreate Rihanna’s look with the below pieces.

The jacket is beyond amazing and there is something cool about pairing it with the maxi dress, but I think her fitted cap and bag are throwing it off. I would have loved to see Rih wear her hair down and lose the fitted, as well as throwing on a fun crossbody bag.

Are you feeling Rih’s latest look?

25 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna’s London McQ Alexander McQueen Biker Leather Jacket and Opening Ceremony Long Rib Jersey Dress”

1. Rae says:

Love the cap, the dress, the jacket… but we have seen enough of that bag.

2. janani says:

woah what are those shoes? eek..everything put together looks terrible :(

3. Mely B says:

LOL @ Rae. I’m in complete agreement about that ugly bag! I don’t mind the fitted and think it all looks cute together EXCEPT FOR THAT BAG and to a lesser degree, those shoes.

4. TheAntifash says:

Those geriatric shoes tho…

5. Nisa says:

Very cool look..bag is not that awful. She is still fly with or without it.

6. tasha says:

Rihanna acting like the girls who just got their first Gucci and want to carry it every where. Sheesh leave the bag alone. Where is Ursula so she can get her hair done. This fitted is taking away from the outfit

7. Jaida says:

The hoodrats really wore out Gucci bags with the monogram on them so I’m not a fan of this bag and I would’ve liked this leather jacket better if it was black, I’m not here for the nursing home kicks and WHY does she have on a fitted cap with this outfit?

8. mamareese says:

Ugh dang what’s with this geeky wear don’t care movement?

9. vain319 says:

I liked the jacket but this outfit is trying to be edgy and it is a FAIL..sorry ..

10. Set says:

She needs her old stylist help. Love the pieces shoes are horrid.

11. not feeling it. and seriously this is the ugliest bag she has carried in a long time.

12. Bre Bre says:

dang… i guess when you’re a superstar you can’t be seen with the same thousand dollar purse 0__o, i imagine ya’ll wear a different gucci purse everyday…

13. nia says:

Lol @bre bre right!! They kill me with the hatred of repeating on this site

14. Chris styles says:

Damn did she change stylists or something? There was a time when I’d kill to be able to raid her closet! now she just looks thrown together…hopefully she’s get over this fashion phase ASAP!

15. Shelly says:

I love me some Riri, but those shoes, and that horrid purse has to go. There is a better way to show some American patriotism, lol. That purse is just down right hideous, as well as those shoes. Loving the hair and the red lip though.

16. bella says:

………..this is FUG

is it just me or is Ri starting to look extremley tacky. i want the old Rihanna back, she was so pretty.

18. Tessa B says:

Hey…where is DISGUS?? I was a fan….

But I love that the dress looks so comfy, her hat shouldn’t cost more than $5 and that topshop know they are wrong for pricing their hat for $50 (you can bedazzle a plain hat yourself for under $10). That bag did cost a pretty penny, so I would wear it with everything too.

But someone needs to let her know, we miss the old and very fashionable Rihanna. She just throws anything together now…

19. Ava says:

Ewww, you forgot to mention those horrid shoes…

20. TT says:

Really not here for those orthopedic boots. Nope.

The jacket is hot!

22. Talecia says:

What’s with everyone trying to look like a rich homeless person? It bothers me that people don’t take pride in what they wear any more,like I understand your Tryna look effortlessly chic and cool but your coming off looking like a nasty 90′s “club kid” that has not home.Honestly this trend is not cute and needs to be over from like yesterday

23. FashionOne says:

I really miss the old fashionable Rihanna!

24. Likkle Miss says:

I try, but I can’t with Rihanna these days.

25. Sally says:

I love the jacket, but don’t think I can afford to shell out nearly £1300 (here in the UK) so I found some fab alternatives for a little less http://www.top5beauty.co.uk/star-style-steal-rhiannas-leather-biker-jacket-look-for-less/