August 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Brandy was spotted on the red carpet at the You, Me & The Circus premiere at Supperclub in LA. She rocked some of Fall’s hottest trends in a $198 B44 Leather Jersey Tank, $210 Rag & Bone Grand Prix Paneled Midrise Skinnies, and $795 Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Ankle Boots:

Her tank is an edgy spin on a classic, combining leather and jersey. It features sculpted seaming at the front.

Her skinnies are sure to be a hit this Fall, boasting racing-inspired colorblock two-tone side panels.

Last, but not least are her booties which are a classic style for the season, featuring sky-high 6″ heels.

Get Brandy’s full look here.

I would have preferred a black bootie here just to continue the color palette of the look, but I like the way this ensemble is styled. Brandy looks cute!

Meagan Good, her hubby, and Omar Epps were also in attendance.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

8 Responses to “Get the Look: Brandy’s You, Me & The Circus Premiere B44 Leather Jersey Tank, Rag & Bone Grand Prix Paneled Midrise Skinnies, and Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Ankle Boots”

1. I don’t like it at all. The hair, make up and fit of her top are off.

2. Jeda says:

i love the tank and the skinnies, but i have always hated any kind of booties with a passion…ugh! way to ruin a look with the shoes…
    Blessings

3. Naynay says:

Amen @ Jeda! I’m not a fan of booties and they look even worse when you have thin ankles!!!
    I like the top and the pants

4. Tisha Green says:

The skinnies are so cute and the tank top is super daring but the booties are not for me . . . I think they would have to grow on me but I am open to new trends!

5. Dom says:

Such cute pieces individually. All together they look horrid.

Booties can be cute. I have thin ankles so I only wear ones that stop just below the ankles.

6. Brandon says:

A fool from head to toe!

7. Rosie M. says:

She looks super chill – such a great casual look!!! Casual yet high-end. She looks perfect!!!!

8. cmbrown827 says: