August 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Tracee Ellis Ross hosted Soft Sheen Carson’s Discover Your Hair Miracle Event in NYC, showcasing its new Optimum Salon Haircare 6-in-1 Miracle Oil. For the occasion, she slipped on her beloved Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Pumps, a white cami tank top, and a $960 Altuzarra Devi Printed Cotton Canvas Skirt:

Her paneled skirt features a bold multicolor print and a flirty flared hem.

Hot! Tracee really loves her YSL pumps and she always finds new ways to wear them. This is such an effortless look.

If you love it, too, get it here:

10 Responses to “Splurge: Tracee Ellis Ross’s Soft Sheen Carson Discover Your Hair Miracle Event Altuzarra Devi Printed Cotton Canvas Skirt”

1. Jeda says:

Hey! I was there!

2. Nadia says:

llloovee dis look… werk Tracee

3. MsA says:

I was there for the after party hosted by Curly Nikki! Tracee looked fab (as usual) and is so approachable :-)

4. Taj says:

Fresh and beautiful

5. The skirt is cute, but definitely not worth the splurge.

6. Rebecca says:

My Sis was there and said tracee was a bit standoffish… Understandable I guess

7. lolodoll11 says:

Tracee is my style crush but lately her looks have been a bit bleh. I’ve seen her in much better. Not really feeling this look.

8. nana says:

She always looks effortless and fresh. I love it but I agree with sun kissed that skirt isn’t worth the slurge.

9. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I was there too!! Tracee and Curly Nikki both looked stunning!!